Prologue.

Prologue.

I cried silently so Jayda wouldn't wake up and hear me. I looked down at her laying in my lap and sniffed as I ran my fingers through her curly hair.

I looked out of the window of the airplane and seen the town fading away slowly as we got higher and higher into the air. I was officially leaving L.A. forever... or at least for the time being. I can't deal with Jaden and his ways anymore. It's too dangerous around Jayda. She needs to be around people with good influences. If that means taking her away from her father, then so be it.

I laid back and cried myself to sleep, thinking about everything that I've gone through for the past years.

...

When I woke up, it was daylight and I saw the town of NYC show up in the window. I creaked a small smile upon my face and looked at Jayda who was still sleeping on my lap, getting her drool all over my jeans.

My phone vibrated and I looked down at it to see 20 miss calls and 10 text messages. All from Jaden.

Friday, June 19, 12:09 am

Baby 😍- Chanel where are you?! I'm really starting to get worried. I'm sorry baby, please forgive me.

Friday, June 19 4:08 am

Baby 😍- Please come home 😔

Saturday, June 20 2:04 pm

Baby 😍- I miss you and Jay. Please come home wherever you

Are. I can't sleep without you baby. I need you.

I went through all of the messages and deleted every last one of them. Once it was time for us to board off the plane, I woke Jayda up and grabbed our carry-on, going into the JFK airport. We ended up calling a taxi to my

Cousins house. I didn't tell ANYBODY where me and Jayda went.

Once we arrived to his house, I paid the taxi and my cousin Brandon, walked out of my aunts apartment complex and looked at me and smiled.

"Hey cous!" he chanted.

"Hey!" I smiled.

He helped me carry my luggage in while I carried Jayda.

"Is that the baby?" he asked looking at her.

"Yeap." I smiled. "this is her."

"Aww, hi. what's your name?" he asked her.

"Dayda." she said shyly, not able to pronounce her name correctly.

I laughed. "its Jayda."

"Ohh. Hi Jayda. I'm your big cousin Brandon okay?" he said.

She nodded and we went into the apartment to the smell of good cooking food.

"Mmm what's cooking?" I asked.

"Is that Chanel I hear?" I heard a familiar voice ring from the kitchen.

I smiled and saw my auntie walk out of the kitchen, glancing down at me. she gasped and smiled.

"Chanel! I knew it was you!" she giggled. "how are you dear?"

"Auntie Brenda!" I laughed. "I'm good." I gave her a long and warming hug. she glanced down at Jayda in my hands and put her hands on her hip.

"Well well well, who is this little angel?" she asked.

"This is jayda." I smiled. "say hi Jayda."

"Hi." she said shyly.

"Hello there baby." Brenda smiled.

"Ma, is the food finished?" Brandon asked.

"Almost Brandon. Wait patiently. Why don't you help your cousin get settled now won't you? Stop being a fat ass all the time."

I giggled.

When we got completely settled in and ate and everything, nighttime came quickly. I washed Jayda up and put on her nightie for the night.

"Mommy are we ever going back home? " She asked.

"I don't know baby..... I don't know. let's just get some sleep in."

And I really didn't know if I was EVER going back to California.

...

It's been a year and three months up here in NYC and it's better than I thought. Jaden has still been calling me, wondering where me and his daughter was. But I changed my phone number so that problem was solved.

Me and Jayda were on our way to the store to buy some more groceries for the house. I held her hand as we crossed the busy streets in New York. When we arrived, we started looking around.

"Ooo mommy can I get dat?" she asked pointing to a fruit snacks box.

I sighed. "fine jayda." I grabbed the box and walked to the next aisle.

"Hmm.." I said, thinking.

"Stay right here Jay, I forgot to grab some milk." I told her.

"Otay."

I ran to the freezer two aisles ahead, and picked up two jugs of milk. I seen some Danimals yogurt drinks and I knew Jayda loved those. I smiled and grabbed a pack, going back to the aisle.

"Jayda look what I-"

I stopped and scrunched my eyebrows, noticing Jayda wasn't there anymore.

"Jayda?" I asked looking around.

My hearts pace slowly rose, because I couldn't find my child anywhere.

"Jayda!" I screamed.

I started to breath heavily. I threw the groceries in the cart and ran aisle through aisle through aisle, looking for her. Nowhere.

"Have you seen my daughter?" I asked an old lady.

"No, honey." she shook her head, continuing to walk.

|DIGGY POV|

I smiled evilly as I looked back at the terrified little girl sitting in my truck. I had finally got what I wanted. Chanel's daughter.

She didn't know I was in New York, did she? Nope. She didn't know I was watching her the whole time and waited until she left, to take her daughter. I glanced at her a few more times and her expression got more fearful. She looked just like her mother, but she had Jadens baby face, which pissed me off.

"Wheas my mommy?" she asked, scared.

"Don't worry honey. just relax." I said.

|CHANEL POV|

'I was losing it. if I didn't find Jayda, my life would be ruined. I fucking told her to stay right there! and now she's gone.. lord no.

My only solution now is something I never wanted to do but I HAVE to.

The ONLY person that would be up here in a heartbeat for his daughter..

Jaden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You like? Lol this is NOT a chapter. just a little preview of something that's gonna happen in this story ;)

Chapter 1 will be up soon. Still working on it.

Give me some votes and comments so I know how I did!

Meela :-)