Athena has arrived

Start from the beginning

"I'm in control now Athena, your safe for now" I said knowing she can hear me quite clearly.

I saw her make her way towards me cautiously, as if she expected another attack and in all honestly it could happen quite easily.

"You saw me coming" she asked.

"I am the Oracle, you have made sure I can no longer hide that fact, as you can see, I'm quite hidden" I said sharply.

"That's what I'm here to explain electra, if you will listen to me" she said, I looked at the goddess standing in front of me, I once loved her and now I can barely stand to look at her, but I want answers that only she can give me.

"You can come in, but if I even get the sense your a threat to me, I will make sure I send you to underworld, even if it kills me" I said with no emotions on my face.

" I'm not here to hurt you Electra, you are very special to me, you know that" she said with hurt eyes.

"I thought that once but looked what happened, are you coming in or not" I said as I walked into the house. I threw some sticks on the fires as it was still burning slowly.

"You came here for a reason Athena, what is it?" I asked. But before she could open her mouth Erebus appeared in front of me, prepared to protect me, when he saw it was Athena, he moved to stand beside me.

"Erebus, what are you doing here, did Ares ask you to protect Electra?" she asked. Erebus looked at me to see if he should tell her or not. I nodded my yes to him, as he gave me a breathtaking smile.

"Yes Ares asked me to protect Electra, when I came to protect her, I found she was my soul mate, Electra has claimed me and I have claimed her" he said smiling as he kissed my forehead, as a shocked but happy Athena stood in front of us.

"Congratulations, you are prefect for Electra, as she is for you" she said, as a beaming Erebus stood beside me, he looks like a kids who just got candy.

"What did you want to talk about Athena, I will listen to you but I can't control what my reactions will be" I said.

"Thank you Electra, I was expecting a fight when I came but I wasnt expecting you to be so strong already, most gods couldnt throw another god as far as you did without touching them" Athena said with pride on her face as she looked at me, I had to look away, I didn't want to be weak and embrace her as I did a thousands of times before.

"What happened, are you okay Electra?" Erebus asked glaring at Athena.

"I didn't hurt her Erebus, Athena sent me flying through her woods with unnatural speed with just a thought, Electra is very strong" Athena explained as Erebus smilied proudly at me.

I sat down in the couch opposite her with Erebus sitting beside me, as I watched her carefully as she sat down.

"I came to explain what happened Electra, I didn't betray you the way you think, I was working on translating the gods old language to see what it meant for you as the Oracle. After a decade of trying I asked Erebus to help me. We had just gotten most of it translated except the last couple of lines. But I didn't realise that I had drawn Zeus attention, not until he cornered me, taking what I had in my hands. I only had the picture and not the translation with me. When he saw the sign of the Oracle, he ran through every child born and he started to piece it all together, that you were only in Olympus twice, Ares and Aphrodite were very protective over you. When I knew he figured it out I called Artemis to warns all of you" she explained.

"What does the mark translate to?" I asked, not wanting to discuss my parents with her til I was calmer.

"I also found writings from the last Oracle, who spoke of the most powerful Oracle to come, that's you Electra. The mark means you can only be claimed by true pure love, you were to have a mate like all wolves, but he was never going to have pure love for you like a god could. The gods can never claim you Electra, their intentions towards you were never for love only for greed.  You are not like other oracles who were just vessels and kept hidden by one of the gods. You have powers to rival Zeus himself Electra. You have many powers, if what the old oracle spoke of is true you have a least one power from each of the twelve gods that sit on Olympus" she said as Erebus looked at me with awe and love in his eyes.

If what she says it true, I can get to Zeus with the knowledge that he can never claim me, any of them. I have my freedom back.

"Do the gods know this?" I asked.

"No, they dont care what the mark says other than your the oracle, they listened to Artemis when they said you would have a mate and that they could never claim you once you found him" she said.

Do they know I have been claimed?" I asked remember the glow that wrapped around me.

"No, they have know idea, especially that you are now a pure goddess with more power that they can imagine, it will be a shock to find your soul mate is another god" she said smiling.

"I need to know what happened to my parents after Artemis took me, how they died" I asked

"That why I came Electra, that's what I need to talk to you to you about" she said