Chapter 1

Just something quick for you guys.....

Chapter 1

Dirty Boy/Trevor's POV

It seemed like our Grand opening is turning out to be a great success. We even had a lot of high rollers come from New York. I smile as I turn and look at my Angel entertaining some of the guys as they decide what type of Fantasy to go for.

Lorenzo said Raven recommended a girl for the receptionist area. But my Angel is filling in for now. We never thought we would be this pact on the first day. It seems like there is more of us here In Chicago then I thought.

Seeing Angel taking care of my business has me all hard for her. Just as I go to get her Erika exits the other office. "Angel my turn to take over, go have a break. Cause it looks like poor Dirty Boy is ready to pop the seams from his suit." She giggles as I wrap my fingers around Angel's wrist and yanked her to me.

I crushed my lips to her mouth and devour her. Damn I don't know if it's good to show her all this power she has over me. I then lead her to the back and a door that leads to the basement. We reach the boiler room and I took off her dress leaving her in her panties and bra. Yes she did look so delicious.

I then decided that I just wanted to fuck her brains out and the lessons would resume later, after she raised her leg up. Damn this woman has an effect on me, I thought as I took my suite off.

I walked over to her and had her hold on to the pipe in front of her as I bent her over and shit she was so ready for me as I saw her glistening core beckoning for me to enter. I ripped open the condom I removed from my pants and entered her in one swoop.

God she's so tight and responsive to me. I think as I continue to drive into her. Enjoying how her core tightened around my cock. After a while I raised one of her legs onto the pipe in front of her.

This allowed me deeper penetration and put her right at level with me. I didn't have to bend my legs and hurt my knees. Yeah I'm getting old, so what. I smirked.

Lucia's POV

Raven had left and we finished our drinks. Then I felt Andrew run his hands up my skirt. Then I felt him touch my satin covered kitty. I thought he was going to play with it and make it purr but I was wrong. He ripped my thong and then brought it up to his face to smell.

"Fuck you smell so sweet" He said making me wet.

"Boss Man, smell how sweet our Luscious Lucia smells." He tells Nicolas.

Nicolas also inhales the scent of my thong. I felt my nipples get hard. Just then another good lucking guy walked by. "Charger come smell our woman, she has the most intoxicating smell." Andrew tells him making me blush. What the hell are they doing?

Nicolas leans to me and whispers in my ear "You said anything to make us happy right?"

I node my head letting him know yes.

"Trust us, we will never hurt you.' He said.

"Ahh yes she is very intoxicating" The guy said to them Looking at me up and down. "But is the taste as sweet as the smell?" He asked.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as my kitty throbbed.

"Well why don't you, find out for yourself. You'll see I'm not lying." Andrew tells him.

I look at Andrew and he smiles at me so I relax. "Luscious come" he tells me and I follow him.

He leads me to a wall that has a shelf that reaches to about my knees. He motions for me to climb it and I do with his help. I turn and see Nicolas take a seat on the couch facing the wall and shelf I'm on.

"Face the wall" Andrew tells me and I do.

He hikes up my skirt so my globes are showing and then tilts me forward a little. Holy fuck I think as I know people are walking around and will now be able to see my ass and shaved kitty.

"See Charger a real work of art" Andrew says.

I feel hands grip my thighs. It's not one of the twins I know there touch by now. Then I feel the first lick and buck. Then I feel a slap on my ass "Don't move" I hear that guy say. Ah hell no, I think as it registers it was him who slapped my ass but I stand still for him.

He then licks again and I start to feel my kitty purr as he latches on and starts to suck on my clit. This can't be right why am I getting turned on by this. But hot dam was it good.

He then inserted a finger in me as he sucked and I was trying to hard not to cum. "Andrew she's tight as hell" He says as he pulls back and makes me whimper.

"Charger you're not going to share?" I hear a female voice say.

My body stiffens again. "By all means" he says.

"Ah such a lovely ass you have my dear' I hear her say. Before I feel her mouth on me and my legs almost give.

She pulls back "Only a woman knows what another woman likes" she says as she starts to suck again and this time inserts a finger in my ass and I cum so hard I fell back but Nicolas was there to catch me in his arms.

He cradles me in his arms as I ride out the wave of pleasure and whispers in my ear " You made us both so proud of you Lucia my love."

Sorry guys have to go to work in the morning ...Hehehe

Hope you like this first chapter...

Comment..