away

Both Sophia and Harry were used to being away from each other. They'd been together before getting married, of course, but Sophia was used to Harry being away touring and Harry was used to Sophia being away on occasion working. If she wasn't working as in, performing, she was teaching. She loved it. She always went back to her hometown to teach younger kids to dance or workshops or just general dance teaching. It helped when she got lonely if Harry was away.

Sophia tended to be that cheesy wife and occasionally steal some of her husband's clothes when they were apart. It wasn't anything much, more or less comfort items. When Harry went through the stage of wearing snapback hats, Sophia would often wear them on her travel days with work when they were travelling from venue to venue.

That and one of his hoodies. This time around, she had his solo world tour hoodie. Technically, it was hers considering Harry gave it to her - but it was sporting Harry's brand. His 2018 world tour hoodie that had his name on it.

But Sophia loved it.

She wasn't at a stage where she wanted to release any merch yet. She didn't plan on it. Sophia was just happy to just steal Harry's.

Harry was currently home in London whilst Sophia was also in the UK, but at least a few hours away from their home in London. She was working away and wouldn't be home for at least two months. But by the time she would get home, Harry would already be away on tour.

Things were tough. They struggled to talk over things like FaceTime, typically because Sophia was doing two shows each day and only got Sundays off.

She didn't complain. She loved it.

"Hey, love!" Harry smiled as his wife answered the FaceTime call he'd sent.

"Love, hi." Sophia smiled back as she saw her husband, headphones plugged into her phone as she was walking, clearly out and about. "How are you?"

Harry was just stood in their kitchen in their London apartment, his phone settled on top of the counter. They moved in together when they were dating, before their wedding, and had a beautiful apartment in London. Harry wanted them to get a proper, two or three-storey house, maybe on the outskirts of London so they wouldn't have to move when it came to having a family, but. Sophia reminded him that he was often away. And them having a bigger house would just add to the loneliness she felt when she was the one on her own at the flat.

"I'm okay, yeah. Working from home today. Just having a bit of a clean up in the office. Sorting a ton of paperwork, sheet music. That sort of stuff." Harry shrugged as he watched his wife on the screen. She looked tired. She definitely was, something he'd always been able to tell. "How are you, baby?"

And he couldn't blame her for being tired. Sophia worked hard. Whilst the show she was currently doing was only for around two months, she did a lot. She wasn't the main female part, but she was one of the featured dancers. And had two shows every single day apart from on a Sunday. And wore heels.

Oh. And she too was dance captain. She had to learn her own part, and essentially everyone else's. But she never complained. Harry had the most amount of respect for her doing it, considering he got tired after doing even one show on tour.

"Yeah, good. It's just the same old, same old here. On my way to work, feeling slightly rough today. Nauseous, achy." Sophia spoke, her phone held in her hand as she walked with some earphones in. But of course, as soon as she said that, regretted it as she knew what was coming. "Don't you even dare, Styles." She added then.

Harry being Harry, inevitably gave a cheeky grin. "Don't you even dare, what?" He asked innocently.

"Tell me that it's a sign of pregnancy and maybe I should take a test. You seem to be forgetting that one, I have my birth control implant. And even though I have that, I still get you to wear condoms every time we have sex. So no. I'm not pregnant. Plus, I'm crampy. My period is due." Sophia spoke with a tiny shrug.

Harry wanted a baby. Of course he did. More than anything. He wanted a whole family with Sophia. But she had her career and was currently in the middle of a contract, and he respected it. They were both twenty-six and both would want a family. They had more than enough time for all the baby-making.

"I wasn't going to suggest that, but okay. Whatever," Harry gave a playful roll of his eyes, even though the definitely was going to suggest that, which made Sophia roll her eyes back. She could read him like a book.

She was walking around, on her way to the theatre that would be her home for the next two months. She was staying in another apartment right near the theatre, so she wouldn't have to travel two and a half hours from her apartment with Harry before and after every show. It just wouldn't work, so she shared a temporary place with four of the other girls who were in the same show, but whilst she was on the phone it seemed to only just be her around. She was out and about, so. Harry wouldn't be surprised if she was doing some shopping.

"Haz, love. Is it okay if I give you a ring back tonight or later on? I think I'm going to pop to the pharmacy on my way into work now. Try and get some anti-sickness meds or something before going to the theatre. Try and just get comfortable ready for the show." Sophia then said to her husband, looking at her phone properly and of course, Harry didn't even hesitate to nod.

"More than okay. Look after yourself, angel. That's your priority. I'll come down in a few days when I'm not working and come and watch you be fabulous as always. How does that sound?" Harry smiled as he leaned on the counter to get a better view of his wife. He was lucky. Biased, of course, but. Definitely lucky.

"That sounds amazing, yeah. Missing your strong arms cuddling me." The brunette teased lightly, giving a grin. "But make sure my house is still standing when I come back, yeah? Don't want it burnt down or in an absolute mess."

"Like I would ever let that happen. Alright. I'll let you go. Have a great two-show day, my love. Drink water. Get some sleep. I love you." Harry blew a kiss to the camera, acting as if he was about to hit the end button after his wife blew a kiss back and said ' I love you too'.

"Oh, and Soph?" Harry paused with the cheekiest of grins on his face. "Keep your chin up, princess. Your tiara is falling."

"Right. Which chin?" Sophia replied with a laugh, shaking her head at her husband's cheesiness. "You're so daft." And with that. Their phone call had ended.