Margaery

My Queen,

From the moment I laid eyes on you, I could not help but feel your pull. When I saw you, you were betrothed to my cruel brother, Joffrey. I will not say that we were lucky he died, but I am grateful that he had made so many enemies. 

But that was just infatuation, what I felt then. When you came into my chamber that night to talk to me about our impending wedding, I felt my heart soar. How fortunate that I was to marry you in a matter of days. 

At my coronation, I saw you and my mother talking, I should've known something was up. But you were good at hiding your feelings and I thought nothing of the chat. I now know how deep my mother's distaste for you ran. I was happy for the two of you, that you were talking and BONDING. How naive you must've thought I was. 

Our wedding day was the best day of my life. I was finally with you, and the night was amazing. I have never loved anyone more than you. You were so beautiful that day, and your beauty only grew, even when I met you under the Sept. Your soul was beautiful that day and I wanted nothing more than to take you home and have a repeat of our wedding night. If only you had agreed with me that night, we should never have left my chambers, you would be safe and happy by my side. 

And now that you are gone I feel empty. My tears splatter on the paper, bursting from my eyes. I know that you would've wanted me to be strong, but how can I? I lost the most important thing in my life-you. Maybe you would want me to carry on, be the strong King you always encouraged me to be. But I am weak without you, my body has a gaping hole where my heart used to be. You held it, and now that you are gone I have no choice. I will see you soon my love, my rose, my Queen.

With all the love of the whole Westeros, 

Your husband, Tommen