Coming Home

⬆️⬆️ thats Chelsea

Annie's POV

We were in the car going to our new home and Dana (adopted mom) was telling us all about her daughters . Lexi , she's 16.The same age as Caleb . She loves gymnastics and is level 14 and Chelsea , she's 12 the same age as Hayley . She also is a gymnast and is level 11

Once we reached the house , Dana knocked on the door . A girl - who I assume is Lexi -  opens it and let's us in "Kenna , plz call down your sister " Dana requested . Well that's weird her name is Lexi yet Dana called her Kenna and by sister I assumed she meant Chelsea . Lexi rushed upstairs and came down with Chelsea . "What's up mom" Chelsea asked "Quinn, Kenna theses are your new siblings " Dana introduced and then the girls froze

Lexi's POV

I heard the door bell and assumed mom came home from wherever she went. So I answered the door and there she was . I let her in and noticed three kids with her a boy about my age a girl who looked about 13 and a girl who looks like she was around Chelsea age . "Kenna, plz call down your sister " Mom requested so I did as she said . I walked to  the door to my parents bedroom and knocked on the door . She opened it and looked like she just woke up "What" she spat . At first I was taken back but then I should've seen this coming , I mean she's always mad when someone wakes her up . "One : Did you just wake up and two: Mom want us to meet some people ." I told and asked her . "One : Yes and two: Let's go" she answered ,as we went down stairs . "What's up Mommy" Chelsea asked as we reached to living room . "Quinn,Kenna these are your new siblings" she said as she moved and revealed the kids who I saw earlier . At first me and Chelsea were shocked and frozen but then we ran up to them and hugged them one by one . At first they were tensed but then relaxed and we introduced Ourselves "Hi, my names Lexi . My mom called me Kenna cuz' my middle names McKenna and we call each other by our middle names !"
I exclaimed "And my middle name is Quinn" Exclaimed Chelsea "Hi I'm Julianna but you can call me Annie . I'm 14" said the 14 year old "I'm Caleb. I'm 16" said the boy "Cool, I'm 16 too" I told him "Hi . I'm Hayley. I'm 12." Said the bubbly , curly haired girl "I'm 12 too" squealed my sister . "So , Annie will be sharing a room with Lexi . Hayley with Quinn and Caleb will be getting his own room every thing is already setup ." Mom explained as we girl squealed and Caleb which made us all laugh . I brought Annie upstairs to show her our new room and help her put all her new clothes away as Quinn did the same with Hayley and mom showed Caleb his room .