Chapter 27

Hey guys! Another sh-short chapter. 😞 I'm very sorry, guys. I hope you'll understand. I really ran out of ideas and inspirations. I promise to make it longer in the next chapters. Thanks for understanding!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~LUCY'S P.O.V~
I stared really nervously when I saw Lisanna. She was in her white gown while holding a KNIFE. She wasn't embarrassed at all.

"GIVE ME NATSU OR I'LL KILL LUCY."

"SERIOUSLY, LISANNA?! YOU'LL KILL LUCY JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE ME?!"

"LOVE YOU. NOT LIKE YOU." She corrected Natsu.

"Natsu" Gray held both of Natsu's hands behind him because he almost ran to Lisanna. "Don't do it."

"Lisanna" I called her in a sweet voice. "Kill me."

She laughed evilly. "Come here, sweetheart." I walked slowly through the hallways. "Come, come. Faster, my sweetie." And I got close to her. She slowly puts the knife close to me. Natsu ran to me and pushed me. While he had a long cut on his neck. Making Lisanna scream real loud. (His scarf? He removed it. He placed it in his pockets. [Yes. His pockets are big. Lol.] lol.)

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Natsu got real mad at Lisanna. While Lisanna starts rolling tear drops on her cheeks. "Why are you crying?" She wiped her tears away.

"I-I'm sorry, Boyfie. I'M SORRY. " She cried more.

"SAY SORRY TO LUCY." He took the knife from Lisanna and threw it away.

"Why would I?" She smirked.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Levy asked.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine. We have to stop the bleeding of Natsu's neck. We have to bring him to the hospital. ASAP."

"We do." She help me stood up and I got close to Natsu.

Then I pulled the wrist of Natsu. We walked outside and Erza was going to drive to the hospital.

"Are you okay, Natsu?"

"Yes. I'm okay."

"What about you, Lucy?"

"Yea. Just worried about Natsu."

"We'll be there. ASAP."

~LEVY'S P.O.V~
I hope Natsu's okay by now. I'm worried about him. Stay strong, Natsu.

"Lisanna! What happened to you?!" Mira asked her.

"N-nothing."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mira. I'm just a bit worried about Natsu."

"What about him? What happened?"

"I gave a cut on his neck."

"WHY?!"

"I was about to kill Lucy."

"WHY WILL YOU KILL HER?!"

"To get Natsu from her? Duh?" She rolled her eyes at Mira.

"LISANNA!! WAKE UP!! THIS ISN'T YOU!!" Mira shook Lisanna to wake her up.

She laughed evilly. "I told you, sis. I'm fine." She grinned.

"Y-you're not the Lisanna I know and love."

"Pft. What are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes once again.

"I'm just gonna bring you home." Mira glared on Lisanna.

"Lev, is Lucy and Natsu okay?" Gray asked nervously.

"Yea. Natsu is just being brought to the closest hospital."