I AM SO SORRY!!!!

Oh my god! It has been A LONGGGG time since I even touched this book. Let's go right ahead and jump into another chapter....

Ellie: Author-chan, you have something to tell them...

Me: Thank you Ellie-nee!

Alright! So as many of you have noticed, I have been slacking off a lot! I try to update it as soon as I can, but sometimes that update will take me a while to even publish, because I want to put out quality work to all of you. I'm also hella busy with school and after school activities, etc. This weekend and next weekend I will be writing because I will be very stressed. I have two jam-packed weeks ahead, so if you see a couple chapters here and there, well, there you have it. I've also noticed that this is a book that people read more than all my other books. It may be just because of the Harry Potter tags. Well, for you Harry Potter fans, how about I take another chance at Jacie Potter's story? I tried to keep writing it, but I hit a writer's block a couple months ago. My writing was terrible, and I decided to not put her story back up. But of course, I'm thinking about it again. What would you guys like to read? A twin Potter's book, or just a best friend relationship? 

Comment down below, and I hope to see you next week!!

xoxo,

Em