How dads dont understand why girls have boyfriends

So you know how when you start dating your dad gets really worried and makes shore your not sleeping with him or kissing him. Well the reason dads do that is because they are worried about there little girls growing up. Like say we try to ware shirts that show are bras and are dads say go put a shirt on under that now. That is not appropriate for you. And then you say but why dad. Because I do not need boys following us around the place. But dad I am older now and I need someone to support. And just because you don't want me to grow up does not mean anything. Don't you hate that. Especially when they make a comment about everything like he is not the guy or you better Not kiss him or get away from him. Or he is a horrible guy. But when you know you have a good guy is when your dad tells you he likes him or he is a good guy or you can go to his house or that he hangs out with him all the time. That drives me crazy though is that your dad like him so much that that's all he does is hang out with your dad. That is so annoying because you want to like hangout and do stuff with your boyfriend but then all he says is no that's hangout with your dad. The story will continue about moms....