Chapter 8

Meek Pov
So me and Nic just got to my moms house and Nic is scared for no reason.

Meek unlocks door and yells "MA!!"
Mama Kathy yells back "Boy don't be yelling in my house make me kick your ass!!" She says as she makes her way to the living room where Meek and Nicki were sitting .

"Well you must be Nicki "

"Yes I am , Nice to finally meet you Mrs.Williams ,

"Please call me Kathy , Well tell me about yourself "

"Well I just finished college I majored in business and now I'm designing my hair salon that I will be opening in the beginning of next year ."

"Wow pretty and smart , I like that . What's your real name or is Nicki your real name ??"

"My name is Onika Tanya Maraj , Nicki is just a nickname ."

"Oh okay, Wait you said your last name is Maraj???"

"Yes why ??" Nicki says confused

"Well because one of my good church friends name is Carol Maraj and you guys have the same last name ."

"Oh well that's my mother ."

"It is wow it really is a small world ."

"Well Ma now that you tied up Nicki don't you think you should get back in the kitchen and check your food ."

"Oh Robert shut your ass up ."

The door rings and Mama Kathy gets it .

"Oh hey daughter of mine ."

"Hey Mama "

"Hey Denim " Kathy says to her granddaughter .

"Hi grandma "

"Come on Na lets go meet Nicki ."

"I guess but if she's ugly Ima fight her for wasting my time ."

They walk ino the living room where Nicki is laying on Meeks chest on his phone .

"Hey um Nicki ??"

"Yes Ms.Kathy "

"I want you to meet my daughter Nasheema but we call her Na and my granddaughter Denim."

"Hell how are you guys ??"

"Fine and you " Na replys

"I'm great ."

"Good I just wanted to come in and say hi becau- "

BOOM!!!!!!!!! A loud noise makes every one run in the kitchen to make sure Mama Kathy is ok ...

Hey guys I know I kinda neglected this book but that's only because I've been focused on my new book "Stay and Fight " go check that out .

Like , Comment , Share

~Kam 💞🤕