3

20 min later

RINGG RINGG RINGG

The bell finally fucking ringed. My next class was art class.

I sat back row with my best friend Ali.

"AHHHH who's excited for art class?" Mrs. Smith smiled.

Me and Ali raised our hands and the class laughed with us not at us cux we not that lame just a little.

"GREAT TO SEE THAT. I want everyone to draw something hard. Challenge yourself. I want it colorful and pretty."

She passed out hard copy papers and a box full of color pencils and lastly took out the paints for people who were going to paint their picture.

"I'm going to draw a unicorn with the head replace with my head. What about you?" Ali asked.

"A portrait"

"I love when you do those. Who your doing of?

"Mr. Dolan"

"Your....Sex-Ed teacher?"

"Jas. He got really deep details on his face that I never drawn before so its going to be a challenge for me."

I softly drew his head then hair then his face features then his shoulder. Took 20 min but I was done. The fast drawing I ever drawn.

"WOW that for looks like him. It's like you sliced his face and glued it on the paper."

I wheeze of laughter.

"Wow (your name) it looks exactly like Mr. Dolan. will you paint it?

"Thank you and yes I am"

"You have ten min left sweetie make it count."

As 10 min went by fast. I decided to finish it at home. I walked out with Ali talking to me about watching the movie 50 shades of grey together.

"I heard it shows his thingy in the moive"

"They never show the guy thingy unless its a porn shit but I heard its a movie you'll get turned on like a lot"

"See that's why we are friends."

"See you at lunch," I said waving her goodbye for my next class.

I wonder how Grayson got his situation fixed hahaa. I sat down and waited for him to come in.

"Hello class. your going to watch a video about STD, Herpes and other diseases you might have if you have unprotected sex."

He played the video and we all took notes.

Say no to him or her if they are pressuring you to have sex without a condom because that would leave her pregnant and maybe the baby daddy will leave her because he's a bitch ass nigga that don't want to stay and be a good father to his son or daughter and be a good boyfriend to his girl AKA baby mama.

I would get in trouble if I turn in my notes like that but since me and grayson are cool ima leave it like that.

I was nibbling on my eraser when I flipped my hair out of my eyes and looked at grayson. He raised his eyebrows and signal me to come to him (come not cum....not yet haahhaah)

He pulled a chair from a desk no one was using and placed it close to him. I sat down and looked at him, loosing myself to see his eyes change green honey to grey honey.
"(your name) I can not accept your actions....I mean what you did there-" he whisper but I cut him off