Louis starts to shift around uncomfortably in his airplane seat, hating the feeling he was getting in the pit of his stomach as the plane continues to make its descent to the ground. The male has had his seatbelt secured safely around his midsection for the whole entire ride, all the way from his hometown of Doncaster. The flight attendant had tried to reassure him that he could take it off a couple of times throughout the flight, but he would never trust being on an airplane without having any protection that would save him if they inevitably started to go tumbling to their doom in the middle of a nonexistent ocean in the middle of England. Louis hated plane rides more than anything else in life, so he really couldn't be more ready to get off the death trap of a flying vehicle so he can grab the very much needed smoke that he has been dying for since he got on the damn plane.

When the plane has come to a complete halt on the runway Louis is unbuckling the tight, but secure strap of the plane seat, that was saving him from the images of plunging through the air to his death and shoves the thing quickly away from his shaking body. He is rushing out of his seat in record timing, it only takes him a matter of seconds to jump up out of his seat and out of the barely open airplane door.

It isn't a surprise when Louis is the first person out of the plane. He was clutching tightly onto the handle of his carry on suitcase, holding it that tightly that his fist was starting to turn a bright white color. He wanted to make sure that his most prized possessions made it safely out of the plane with him. Louis only brought one bag with him to this new town and that bag held only the supplies he needed and treasured the absolute most.

Louis had arranged for the rest of his possessions to be moved to his new town by tomorrow. The plane he had booked to take him to Woodpine didn't have enough room for all of his bags that held all of the things that he had acquired over his lifetime.

Louis grabs the pack of death sticks that have been taunting him in the back pocket of his skinny jeans since he was back in Doncaster. Never did Louis think one thing could torment him more than this one item that had been just too far from his reach when he needed it the absolute most.

Louis stuffs one of the fags into his mouth and lights up the white tip with his handy green lighter. He takes a much-needed drag of the cigarette, making him sigh in relief at the buzz that he gets after inhaling the deadly smoke into his already well-screwed up lungs. He was going to die anyway so who cares if that day's a little sooner rather than later? At least he lived it up the best that he could before he was gone.

Louis doesn't get that much time to soak in the beautiful moment of finally getting some much needed nicotine back into his small body before he's being shoved, rather rudely, by someone from behind. "Hey buddy, don't just stand there in the middle of the way. There are people trying to get through," the man who had butted shoulders with him says in a rude sort of tone, the man was an older fellow with a big gut and a balding spot in the middle of his head. The man held a rather unhappy look across his face and Louis quickly decides that he wants no part of the man whatsoever.

Louis doesn't even give the man a second glance or a reply to his rude comment. He just shoves his cigarette back into his mouth holding it firmly between his teeth before he's gripping back ahold of his travel suitcase. He quickly heads out of the practically empty airport and into the small town that Louis was going to be spending his new life at, for at least a little while.

The town of Woodpine wasn't as cheery and happy looking as it was in the brochures he had seen, obviously he should have known that the website that made them look like a cheery and welcoming town was all a ruse for what the town was really like. The place had a dark and dreary look upon it, with an even worse feeling spread throughout the atmosphere.