Chapter 13

Princess Ji hyo woke up, to her surprise Kyun Sang is gone.

" WARRIOR KYUN SANG!!! WHERE DID YOU GO?"

She took a step out of the cave but wasn't sure if she should leave or not, she went back in the cave and sat. 

" Did Dong Jun not come yet?"

She began to worry, she decided to leave the cave and look for them. She took a stick just in case anything happens. Suddenly, there was a crack in the bushes. Like when someone steps on a stick. 

" Who's there? Kyun Sang is that you?"

" Kyun Sang!"

The princess froze there, not knowing what to do. The sound came again but this time it was running because there was many sound of cracking, it was coming closer and closer. It was near the princess, she closed her eyes, dropped the stick and scream.

" AHH!!"

" It's me, princess."

She lifted her head quickly and looked, it was Dong Jun. He was pale and cover in blood, he fell onto the princess.

" Dong Jun!! Come to your senses!! Dong JUN!!!"

She took him to the cave and took of his shirt, the only thing in her mind was saving him. She saw the wound that was made and figure out what herbs she should put. She went out looking for the herbs. 

" Found it!"

She ran back to Dong Jun, Kyun Sang was no where to be found, there was nothing to smash the herbs, Dong Jun was moaning in pain. Ji hyo didn't have a choice so she put the herbs in her mouth and began chewing the herbs, when it was ready she took it out of her mouth and out it on the wound. She ripped a long piece of clothing from her hanbok and wrapped around the wound. 

" All done."

She smile and said that he will live but then Dong Jun began shaking and trembling. 

" What is wrong..? Where Kyun Sang?"

She touched his forehead and he was burning with a fever. She quickly went down to a stream near by and grab a bucket of water. She tried her best to carry the water. When she reach Dong Jun she ripped again a cloth of her hanbok and put it in the cold water for a bit and began wiping Dong Jun. She put it on his head and went to look for something to cook.  Even though she was a princess, there was a lot of thing that she was taught by her mom that a princess should not do. She prepare the fire and use the new water to make some warm soup. She found some ingredients to make a soup, she made enough for Kyun Sang. Then, she waited for Kyun Sang to come and waited for Dong Jun to wake up. Dong Jun, finally, woke up. He was surprise to see Ji hyo staring at him, he looked at himself with out a shirt on.

" Princess.."

He slowly got up.

" Stay put, you are hurt."

" I am okay."

" I made this soup, try it."

She was about to feed him but he stop her.

" I can do it."

" You are hurt, let me do it."

He still refuses.

" Stay still, I will feed you."

" I am really-"

" This is a command."

He put his hand down and Ji hyo feed him slowly, she smile. He coughed when he saw that smile.

" Are you okay?"

" Yes, sorry to worry you princess."

" Do you not like it?"

" It is not like that.. it is very good."

" Where is warrior Kyun Sang?"

" I am not sure."

" Where is that lady?!!!!!"

There was a yell outside that cave, Dong Jun heard it and grab his sword. 

" I don't know who you are talking about?", Kyun Sang said.

" How dare you lie to the prince?"

" Dong Jun.. that is Kyun Sang voice!!"