Chapter 02: Missed Her

Harry Styles' Point Of View:

I bumped shoulders with a girl, but I couldn't say sorry - I was to nervous to even speak because I had found her.

'Her' being my friend from child hood, Cat.

Though I cuoldn't find her parents - I had found her and once we reunite I'm sure I can ask her about them so I can get my mum reunited with her friend.

Looking up as I stood in the elevator I met the gaze of the girl I had bumped into, then it clicked. She looks like-

Opening my mouth to yell her name the door shut and I quickly slammed against them, trying to open the doors with my bare hands as I jabbed at the button for the door's to open, but it was no use. The elevator started to go up and I groaned, dragging my hand down my face as the elevator stopped and opened - letting in an old couple come in.

Jabbing the Lobby button we slowly went down as I impatiently stared at the door, telling them to open up.

When the elevator came to a stop I ran out, looking for the girl - Cat, but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I ran out of the building and looked back and forth of the street, trying to spot the petite brunette in black skinny jeans.

My hands found themselves on my head as I knew that I had once again - lost Caitlin Waltors.

Three Hour's Later:

"How are you boys finding Australia?" the Interviewer asked - they all asked the same questions, and it's not helping my mood.

"Really good - Australia is our favourite place to visit when we're on tour" the other boys nodded as tapped my leg silently, staring over the interviewers head and at the wall.

I had found her, but I let the girl slip through my fingers - and that's what made me angry.

She had stared at me, we had bumped shoulders - and I didn't even realize until it was to late, someone childhood friend I am.

"Harry?"

"Ha?" I looked up to see Liam giving me a look.

"I asked if your single?" the Interviewer asks.

"Yes I am" though I don't want to be.

My mood drops even more at that thought and I just wanted to go home and call my mum - no, I want to go home and try to find more on Cat.

Oh, and get this - she's moved.

So now I've got nothing, her old flat mate did though tried to pull me in for a 'drink', but at that point I was devasted and ended up go back to the hotel.

"That's all we have time for!" thank the lord, I thought I would have to sit her another ten minutes with this woman's constant voice asking me stupid questions.

The guys and I got up and I walked out to wait in the car, sitting in the back I pulled my phone out and then typed Caitlin Waltor's into Twitter, but there was nothing.

Sighing I continued to write her name into different search engines - but nothing came up... was this girl even existing?! Seriously! She doesn't even have Twitter!

"What's up with you mate?"

I jumped a little and turned to see Zayn giving me a concerned look, "I found Cat"

"That's god news, isn't it?"

"No - because I missed her,  I was so focused on what I would say to her and how I would ask abut her mum that I didn't even realize I had bumped shoulders with her until the elevator doors shut on my face" I grumbled.

"Well - you know where she lives, so you can-"

"She moved, today in fact"

"Ooh... bad timing" Louis pats my back before I went back to searching her name on all of the websites and google I could think of.

 Clenching my jaw I continued to type on my phone - this has just gotten a whole lot harder.

Caitlin's Point Of View:

Pushing the CD into it's place and rolled the sour drop  that was in my mouth with my tongue and I then pushed more of the empty cases into the shelves as the earphones in my ear's roared in my ears as I looked around the shop and found myself alone.

I was the only one working here at the moment, and there isn't any customers here...

Putting my stack of CD cases on the shelf I then rolled my neck, "I fought it for a long time now while drowning in a river of denial. I washed up, fixed up, picked up all my broken things 'cause you left me, police tape, chalk line t shots in the dark scene of the crime. TequilaSuburban living with a feeling that I'm giving up everything for you" I sang, stuffing the other cases into their places.

Wondering around the entire shop I continued to sing on top of my lungs while I did some really bad dance moves, "Something's telling me to leave but I won't 'cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I d-d-d-d-damned if I do ya, damned if I don't"

I turned and came face to face with a man who looked extremely amused, I stopped in my tracks as I stared at him in shock before I ripped the headphones out, "Uh... can I help you?"

"Troy Andrews, music producer" he pulled a card out of his pocket and held it out for me to take.

Staring at him weirdly I took the card, looking at it before I looked back at him, "Hi... i'm Caitlin?"

"I would love to have an interview with you - I think you will do great things if you know the right people"

"What are you triyng to say?"

"I'm saying, I think you've got talent. And you should think about giving my secretary a ring to set up an interview" and with that - he was gone...

"Yeah, right" I scoffed, ripping the card up into to before I shoved them into my back pocket to throw out later, and then I continued to shove my CD's into the shelves - humming along to All Time Low, since I just learned my lesson with singing in public, that being creepy suit men will approach you.

Finishing up I locked the shop up before I retreated to my apartment on top of the building and laid on my bed, guess who's going to have a Supernatural marathon?