Chapter 1

Why the fuck are you here. Wanting to read about my life? Weirdo. But whatevs!
Anywhore! My name is Maxxie. I like the color purple, I'm gay, but shhhhhhhh. I live in an orphanage because my parents were murdered by a dude on meth. He's is jail now. But now I'm in an orphanage being abused by everyone here. No biggie. I have one really good fren, and I have a huge crush on him, and he has a flipping girlfriend who cheats on him, mentally abuses him and never gives a shit about what is going on in his life.
Right now I'm chilling in my room, listening to blink-182, trying to take a nap. My roommate is a douche bag, he always brings in sluts and whores to fuck in the bed right next to my bed. He's only 16 for god sakes. I mean sure he has the emo look down, but so do I! What the hell, how does he no- oh yeahhhh...I'm gay....fuck.
Speaking of the devil,"Hey think," said Jackson (manwhore)
"What do you want Jackson?" I asked emotionless.
"To fuck a guy," my eyes opened and saw the boy getting close to me.
"F-fuck off," I stuttered and he smirked at me.
"You're so hot, and I never realized it," he said hungrily.
"Go away you thirsty bitch!"
"Fine! Whatever! I'll just fuck another dude!" And with that he walked out slamming the door behind him.
I flinched at the loud sound, knowing it will cause someone to investigate. I sighed and curled up under my blanket, my headphones in my ears, music turned up all the way.

I fell asleep for a bit, but I was gently shaken awake.
"Hm?" I swatted my hand at the unknown human.
"Hey, wake up sleepy head," said a voice softly,"I broke up with Sunshine."
I shot up and looked at my best fren, and my crush, Leo. I could see tears running down his tiny, adorable face.
"Come here boo bear," I lifted up my blankets and let him crawl in.
"What happened?" I held onto his small frame, rubbing his back.
"Sh-she cheated again, in many house, and I told her to get her slutty ass out, and she just flipped me off. She was completely naked, I walked in on her riding him," I wiped his tear away softly.
"She's a bitch. You need someone that will treat you like an angel, because you are one. I want so-" I was cut off by lips crashing onto mine, I kissed back and pulled away, staring at him wide eyed.
"I-I'm sorry..." He looked down and I picked his face back up and kissed him myself.
"I'm cool with it," I smiled.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Okay , so that was the first chapter of my story. I'll be writing more soon. I hope everyone likes it!!! |-/