Chapter 3- shattered hopes

I smiled at Taylor sadly. I missed him. He looked so good. I couldn't imagine what Harry was telling him. Most likely trying to make him jealous. I went back to running, trying to ignore my thoughts. The next thing I knew, I heard a slight scream, and I turned around. Taylor was on the ground and Harry was on top of him, throwing punches. Taylor did his best to dodge them. He pushed Harry off of him, and Harry lifted his fist. I ran over to them, and tried to block Taylor. "NO!" I screamed. I fell to the ground. Harry had punched me in the stomach in my attempt to block Taylor. "Baby!" Taylor said, crouching down next to me. Harry was now raging mad and went to hit Taylor. "Harry. Stop." I said, weakly.

Taylor lifted me up, and carried me to the door. I smiled up at him. Harry came running after us. I was terrified of him when he was angry. Taylor put me in his car, and got in on the other side and drove me to the hospital.

When we got there, they took me into a room and made Taylor leave. I hoped that Harry wouldn't follow us, but I had a feeling that he might have.

--Lautner's POV--

I stayed in the waiting room. I just wished that I could be with Taylor. I still loved her. I felt like she never stopped loving me either.

The doctor told me that Taylor was okay, and that she could go home. "Taylor, I don't want to go home yet." She told me. I nodded. "That's the one place Harry would go first"

-----------------

Hey! Another short chapter. I'm sorry:( I will try to make them longer from now on:)

I am not sure of my plans for tomorrow.... Hahahaha, I don't have any plans on a Friday night:P I will update tomorrow(: