Me:I can't.....it feel so good

August:(hit my spot laughing)

Me:(scream)

August:ssshh ma (slows down)

Me:(moans)

August:(hits my spot again)

Me:(scream)

August:ssshh

Me:you doing that on purpose....Man fuck what Ariel hear and just fuck me

August:ok (speed up really really really fast hitting all in my spot)

Me:OH MY FUCKIN GOD DADDY (I scream scratching his back) HARDER AUGUST

August:I'm bout to bust ma

Me:ME TOO

So we both came and when he came it felt so fucking good all up in meh...,I was like DAMN.

The next morning I woke up to august singing in the shower. I ran in and threw up. Then I did my morning routine,put on a sweat suit, and ate a pop tart.

Ariel:(half sleep eating cereal)

Me:(laughs) Ariel baby wake up

August:good morning my pretty ladies (kiss Ariel cheek and my lips)

Me:ariel wake up (I laughed) you should have went to sleep last night

Ariel:well I couldn't with you and daddy making so much noise...what was yall doing anyway

August:daddy was going to work was this huge hammer and I was hitting mommie with it and that's what she was screaming(he smirked)

Me:(laughs) omg chill

2 MONTHS LATER

SO I fount out that I am 2 months pregnant and nobody knows. I'm planning on tell august today doe. I was just leaving the studio and was bout to head to the house. When I got there I heard loud moaning and shit.......it sounded like my mom. So I creep yeeaahh I creeped to where the noise was coming from and it was me and august room. I peeked in and I saw August and my mom fucking. I felt heart broken but all I did was walk out and get back in my blue lambo. So I traveled down to L.A where I have friends and shit at. I can't believe august would do this to me.

1 YEAR LATER
So it's been a years since I've been in L.A. I haven't heard from august and anyone. I had the baby and it was a boy. I named him Andru Gavin Alsina. He is one now and I'm back in shape. On instagram I saw on my mom page her in bed with august. Now I know it was just a year ago but I want payback and I know just what to do. So I packed me, Ariel, and andru bags and we traveled back to Atlanta. When we got there I went to ciabrina and kim house.

Ciabrina:OMG WHERE HAS YO ASS BEEN

Me:in L.A

Kimmy:why.....you know everyone is worried bout you and ariel

Me:not everyone (thinking bout august)

Ciabrina:who this (she asked looking at andru)

Me:oh this andru my baby boy(i smiled)

Kimmy:oh I see you got pregnant in L.A

Me:no I got pregnant here by August but I moved to L.A 2 months pregnant

Ciabrina:why

Me:I caught him and mom fucking but he don't know doe and I'm bout to get his ass back doe.....he won't even see it coming.

Kimmy:what you gon do

Me:y'all gon see when it happens (I smirked)

Ariel:mama where dad