Who's on the phone?

[ Kate's POV ]

We ended up going back to Misha's house around 5:23pm. We decided to watch Netflix and order a pizza so while Misha ordered the pizza I went to pick a movie on Netflix.

After Misha ordered the pizza they said it would take about 15 minutes to get to house, a ringing noise went off and Misha took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it like it was the devil, honestly he look annoyed but yet terrified.

"Who is it?" I asked curious.

"Hmm, uh-it's um... Nobody, I'll be right back" he said quickly m, too quickly.

"Oh um ok yeah" I replied.

Misha walked out the room while I picked the movie and put it on pause. I sat on the couch waiting and thinking, why was Misha so secretive about the phone call I mean he look annoyed but yet horrified I don't understand. Who was it, who could make him so nerves like that? I mean he did say it was nobody but yet still went out of the room to talk? I mean it probably is nothing, maybe wrong number right? Yeah but- My thoughts were interrupted by Misha walking back into the room.

"Hey who was it?" I asked curiously turning to Misha as he walked and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hmm oh um nobody" he did a nervous chuckle "um anyway let's watch the movie ok?" He look really nervous and annoyed and he wouldn't make eye contact with me but I chose to ignore it.

"Yeah" I said putting on a smile as he wrapped an arm around me and we started playing the movie.

But who was it and why did the person make Misha turn all nervous like that, I mean why won't he tell me?  Is he hiding something?