"Well thanks to my dad, I know how to use a photocopier. The coffee might not be the best but it doesn't matter. It's not you're going to drink it anyways." I shrug.

He raises an eyebrow at me,"What do you mean I'm not going I drink it?"

"Like I said before, your previous coffee is still untouched. "

"So can I go for my lunch break now? It's almost one!" I ask hopefully.

"Sure. But be back in 45 minutes. An hour tops." He says sternly.

I nod and head out of his office. I grab my purse and head out of the office.

 I press the elevator button and wait for it.

It opens after a few minutes and I look up to see Daniel standing there smiling with a bag from McDonald's. Seeing him made my day better. I smile at him.

He walks towards me and hugs me, I pull away and kiss him on the lips,"Hi. What are you doing here?"

He smiles,"Your office is so nearby I decided to surprise you with food"

"What did I ever do to deserve a guy like you?" I ask with a smile.

I grab his hand and lead him to my office. "This building is beautiful and huge! Look at how big your office is now!" Daniel says looking around.

"It's not that big. It's a little smaller then yours. If you want to see a huge office, check out Mr Styles that place is enormous. Like really" I say with a chuckle.

"How is the man himself?" Daniel asks with an amused look on his face. He knows how much deep hatred I have for the man.

"Like I told you yesterday, the first week was fine. He was better then I expected actually but today God knows what happened to him. He's being so bloody annoying. He made me make him coffee twice and didn't even touch it. He made me clean the spotless photocopy room and made me photocopy a useless document. I was literally on the verge of slapping the shit out of him!"

Daniel lets out a laugh,"You know you look adorable when you're pissed off"

I smile,"You think I look adorable all the time!"

"Well that's because you just do!" Daniels smiles.

After finishing our food and spending time talking Daniel decides to leave. His break his almost over so we walk to the elevator.

"Next time I'm going to surprise you with food during lunch" I say.

Daniel smiles,"Sure. But when should I be expecting you?"

I let out a giggle,"It's going to be a surprise silly"

Daniel laughs,"Well I'll look forward to it"

I lean in and attach my lips to his. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. At that very moment the elevator opens and we're basically making out in front of the person in the elevator. We pull away to see Mr Styles. A very furious Mr Styles that his. Why is he mad?

I don't know if it's just me but it seems as if he's glaring at Daniel at I, specifically Daniel. He's purposely narrowing his eyes at Daniel. He steps out of the elevator and puts up a very obvious fake smile.

"Selena, I wasn't expecting you back so early. Did I interrupt a love fest?" he tires to ask jokingly but anger was clearly laced in his voice.

"Actually I never left. I had dinner over here" I say.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your lover?" He asks with an annoyance in his voice. What the heck is up with him.

"Mr Styles this is my boyfriend Daniel Ross, Daniel this is my boss Mr Harry Styles" I say.

Both the men move to each other and shake hands,"Pleasure to meet you sir." Daniel says with a polite smile.

"Likewise Daniel. What do you do?" Harry asks.

"I'm a lawyer at The Blanch Law Firm" Daniel says.

"That's one of the best law firms in New York"

"Indeed" Daniel says.

"But at 22? How did you graduate so early?" Harry asks, I look up to see his eyes filled with a very unreadable expression.

"Actually I'm 26" Daniel says.

"Oh" Harry says and looks over at me.

"It was nice meeting you Mr Styles but I have to get going now" Daniel says.

"Nice meeting you too Daniel. Have a good day!"

Daniel nods at Mr Styles and looks at me,"I'll call you later babe?" He asks.

I nod and move towards him and kiss him on his cheek. I swear I heard Mr Styles scoff. Daniel heads to the elevator and just before the door closes I wave at him and he smiles.

I turn to Mr Styles to see him standing there with a furious and annoyed expression? Did he not like Daniel?

"Is there a problem sir?" I ask.

"Not at all Selena. Your boyfriend is very nice" his voice was laced with the mixture annoyance and anger and he was flashing a very forced smile at me.

"Thank you sir" I say.

"But don't make this a regular habit having him over here" he says sternly.

"Why? You don't like him?" I ask.

"I'm the boss Selena so just listen to me!" With that he turns the other way and walks inside his office.

What the fuck is his problem?