The Mornings

Starting this story off with a MMD of Ayano and Budo dancing to the song... TALK DIRTY TO MEH! Why? Because it shows how much serious I hold!

Also because I like the MMD motion with these two. Anyways, just read!

I woke up from my beautiful dream of Senpai and I. I got up from bed, happy of the feeling in our dream.

If only it was real... but don't worry my Senpai, I will make you mine... and you won't have to suffer from that ugly, annoying little brat... Osana...

I will make her suffer from annoying my poor Senpai... Yes indeed...

So, I get up from bed, give myself the uniform we HAVE to wear. And grabbed my toast. It didn't take long like before. That WAS weird... but I guess its best to shrug it off instead.

Just grabbing my stuff, pulled my stockings high, put my hair to the normal, and I'M OFF! But, I had to grab my head band. Yes, ever since last week, I've joined the Martial Arts Club. Budo Masuta is the club leader.

Budo is pretty much weird around me, ever since we met... well....

~FlashBack~

"Um, may I ask, to join the Martial Arts Club?" I ask.
"Huh? Oh, all we ask is that you join once a week" He said.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

"sure, if it really even matters" I said, rolling my eyes to see how these members don't even fight.

"Hey, what's up with you? If I may ask..." He asked politely....curious.

"Nothing, if you even care." I said, pushing the fact that I barely know this guy and we already are starting a conversation... which must end.

"I do care, all my members need to stay positive as we work amongst the Martial Arts..." He said.

"Alright then, who's the strongest?" I ask. Wanting to show this guy, I have no mercy showing.

But right when I asked... every member pointed at Budo. Which made Budo blush, somehow.

So I got to the drapes, leading to dress up, and I got out. Fully clothed in the Martial Arts Outfit.. ready to fight. So I head up to the mat, and got to my fighting position. Clenching my fists, and narrowing my eyes at the also "Ready To Go" Budo. He made his position...

After 15 seconds, I had to make a move. I ran to Budo, and punched. He dodged. Nice headstart... and we locked and went.

He aimed for me, with his legs. And I moved away, knowing his attack. But then he got up, and nearly punched me. Or did... I don't know... nor did I care, I just need to show this 'Martial Arts Master' that I am capable of defeating him.

I fell to the ground, and saw Budo walk towards me. The stubborn I can get, I kicked his leg. Making him fall to the mat. He smiled. "You're pretty good, even I fell for it." He said still had that smile.

"Giving up, already?" I said, a slight smirk appeared on my face, and I helped him up, which, I really didn't want to. But did. Budo came back to his position, his normal position. And he gave me a headband.

I smiled, and bowed. But, he seemed to blush a little. Cute, but not enough to get between Senpai and I. No.

~Reality~

I tied my headband tight. And I brought my bike to school. Ready to go!

As I rode, I seen smiles on faces and pitiful hugs... love is in the air? Might as well die... if it's Senpai and I... love him for an eternity... but these sad, desperate couples, are just ugly to catch an eye on... disgusting...

I put my bike away, and roamed the school, seeing any upgrades this school makes... since it is always making new ones.

I got to my locker, and I put my other pair of shoes on.

Right after awhile, some of the students came. And Senpai came alittle earlier than the rest, that's awesome... so I can enjoy stalking my Senpai... hopefully he notices me, sometime... but after everyone here is dead... it's him... and me.... and our love... ahh~ Senpai... anything for you!

After a while.. the students came along... the first one before Senpai... was a running Budo... why was he running? Tch... for I care...

Nothing but a complete waste...

-----

Aww, Ayano! Don't do that to poor Budo! He's something! He said something to you ;3

Hopefully you guys like it! This is my first story! And I also just joined. So, I'm just going to give you a tip. The chapter after this will be Budo's point of view. And the next after that will be Ayano's. And it will continue like that.

Hopefully you guys will love my story!

Also, my inspiration was Buyano. She's awesome! I love her stories! She is the reason I joined! So read her stories! She deserves it a lot! Thank you! Bye Bye!

-DisWeirdoJes