What about Emon? [5]

*Simon's P.O.V*
I heard my name being called and hesitantly turned around.
Ethan.
Ofcourse.
He was always the first there. Him or Josh anyway💜 Ah Josh! Only an hour or so has passed and i already miss him! Gosh i really do love him.
I soon came back to my senses to see Ethan still stood there just watching me.
He looked down as he walked towards me, a look upon his face which i couldn't figure out, he seemed, dissapointed almost?
Once he reached me, he looked up swifty. Thats when i noticed the tears brimming him eyes, threatening to tip over. I softened my voice and looked him in the eyes whilst he failed an attempt at avoiding eye contact with me.

'Whats wrong behz?' i questioned him, concerned but extremely confused.

'Josh.' he replied instatly. All the emotion drownding out of his face as he paled.

I furrowed my brows. Utterly dumbfounded about what he was on about. Josh? What about Josh? To my knoledge he hadn't done anything? And i wasnt even being biased towards him! I wasn't going to question, but i couldn't help myself. My curiosity got the better of me as a simple 'elaborate?' left my lips as my eyes followed Ethan's movements.

'He's a theif. Im 99.9% sure he has stolen what i wanted for myself.' he half heartedly replied.

I was becoming slightly irritated now. Why was he doing this? Giving me metaphors? Making me think about it? Why wouldn't he just tell me straight. I just wanted to know. How can i help him and fix the problem if i didn't know what the problem even is?!

This time i looked at him sternly. 'Ethan. What are you on about?! JUST TELL ME ALREADY.' i said a little louder than my previous words to ensure he got the point.

A single tear rolled down his face. That was to begin with anyway. Soon enough, an endless amount of tears began streaming down his face uncontrollibly. I embraced him into my arms, squeezing him briefly before taking a hold of his shoulders and looking him directly in his eyes.
'What is is Ethan? You can tell me' I desperately pleaded.

He inhaled deeply. Before looking straight back at me.

'You Simon. You and your heart. He's stolen it away before i even got a chance. I love you, Simon. So much. However, you've never seemed to notice. I've honestly always loved you. Always have and always will. I cant help it. Its just how it is. Im sorry but its unstoppable. Ive tried to prevent the feelings. For the both of us. But all my attempts have been unsuccessful. Now look at me. Im here, pouring my heart out to you. An absolute mess. But i just want you to know,
Truly and deeply.
Reguardless of your feelings towards me.

I'm in love with you Simon Minter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou all so much for the views and the positive feedback! Please continue to comment and vote! It means so much to me! - Maisie⚽🎮