2. Confrontations

She had always hated confrontations. They made her feel awkward and reminded her of the days when she had to watch her parents go at it in court over custody rights, the house, their dog and the kitchen utensils. 

She stood by the door and watched her best friend fidget uncomfortably in the house they basically shared since she had been over so often while they were growing up. She looked so unsure and on the brink of tears that Chanel's anger dissolved like sugar in water and she could only hug her.  

The hug seemed to work since Shanique sobered up like nothing else could and she flinched and withdrew from her best friend's comforting arms. That had never happened before and Chanel felt the first set of rejection tears clog her throat. It was so unfamiliar to her that she did not recognize it at first but when she did her anger resurfaced with a vengeance.  She could not speak for a little meanwhile Shanique was trying to control the urges her body always let wild whenever Chanel made any contact with her. Somehow her body was no longer complying and she realized it's because Nellie now knew the truth. There was nothing she had to hold back anymore. The weight she was carrying lifted off her today and even though she was upset because the pictures were released she was relieved to no longer have to sneak around or be preyed on by vultures in male bodies. All these thoughts crossed her mind fleetingly and across her face openly.
Chanel was now staring at her and trying to gauge her reaction she stared back. Chanel looked away first.

Unable to bear the silence she asked the questions that was at the forefront of her mind. "Why didn't you tell me? Have I ever came off as judgmental? I thought we were sisters - kept no secrets?" Getting riled up and angrier at her best friend with each question. Like the dregs at the bottom of the sugar and water mixture her anger resurfaced, being stirred by the lack of answers. 

"How long have you been g... gay" she stumbled over the word like it was her first time saying it and even that added fire to her fuel. "So you're just not going to answer then?" she felt tired suddenly, like the one-sided  confrontation had sucked all her energy she sank down unto the sofa that Shanique seemed to be avoiding looking at like the plague.

Grabbing her face with both hands Shanique pushed her down further into the sofa and kissed her. Hard. Putting one knee between Channel's legs and keeping the other foot firmly planted on the floor as she felt the heat piling together in her stomach and the moisture between her legs she blinked and hopped off her best friend.

"That's why I didn't tell you" she said while taking a huge breath.

Chanel didn't know how to respond and felt a million things and none at the same time. She was confused, definitely but she was also suddenly very horny and attracted to her best friend in the most erotic of ways. Did this mean she was gay too? Grabbing Shanique's hand she led them to her bedroom to finish what they started. Only one way to find out. 

A/N:

This isn't very long and I promise I'll add more later but here's a little update. Tell me what y'all think?