Chapter 2- The Inquiry

Hope everyone enjoyed chapter 1! Now let's begin chapter 2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2

"So princess... Tell me what happened to you" he inquired.

Sighing I gripped his shirt  and buried my head into his his neck. Rubbing my back, I eased up a little bit. My face hurt and I didn't want to talk about it but I knew I had to. Fresh tears streamed down my cheeks stinging me as the salty tears slid over my bruises.

" You talk and I'll fix you up." He said smiling. Something I hadn't seen in while... kindness. Giving him a toothy smile. I nuzzled deeper into his neck. Setting me on the couch he got up to get the First Aid Kit. I was then placed back in his lap and he began to fix me up. Sighing I began:

"My name Sarah and since I born I had problems with speech. It started out with simple stuttering. I stutter lots but no much no more. They take me doctors but they say just um ph..ase. That when beat start. They say I only do for attention and that I should be shame because I only child." I say, letting out a breath.

" Go on sweetie" he coxed, proceeding to kiss my temple.

" I no do speech thing for attention. My mom drink lots and dad he have angry problems. As I got older I didn't do well school. I fall behind... Can't keep up. So they take out me. I try I did just no get it. When home they make me do everything I had problem since most time had to repeat instructions a..gain. Got worse one day when come in my room and see me play with stuffie and colors. I had paci in mouth. They throw away paci and colors. I able to hide bear." I say pointing to Clara.

" I buy them all I save when uncle come. He always give me something. They yell loud and ears ring because I no smart and act like child even though 16. When find me today they break Clara and hurt me. I go out window and the pretty man find me." I say pointing and holding him close.

"I'm gonna fucking kill them" he bellowed.

Lucas P.O.V.

"I'm gonna fucking kill them" I yelled.

I couldn't believe that someone could do this to a person no less their only daughter. When she related to me her story I bandaged her up. Her face looked like a web of bandages. Looking down I noticed she had her hands over her ears.

Gently pulling her hands away from them I began to ask. "What's wrong baby girl?"

"Mister, loud hurt ears" she whispered.

Kissing both ears and nibbling on her earlobe I said I was sorry. She blushed bright red and squirmed in my lap. She was beautiful. I wanted her to mine. To be my special little princess. She seemed to be a little but I wasn't sure she knew the formal term for it. I didn't have a problem with her speech. It was just small stutters and the missing of words in the sentence. I also loved her cute facial expressions when she was saying something and tried to remember really hard before she continued. Bouncing her in my lap I tried to get her to laugh or smile.

"Pee-ka-boo!" I exclaimed pretending to bite her neck.

She laughed and it was music to my ears. She was perfect! Now all I had to was ask her.

"Princess, you may not know what this is but I wanted to ask if you would be little and I be your daddy?" I asked.

"You... be my daddy and...and take care me." She whispered.

"Yes, baby girl" I assured.

"Okay Mister! "Does that I get to stay here with you" I said.

"Yes princess and stop calling me mister silly bunny. My name is Lucas but you must call me daddy, okay baby" I said smiling down at her.

"Yes daddy" She affirmed.

Picking her up I swung her around then proceeded to the kitchen to get her first meal here. She was entirely too skinny. Setting her down in the chair closest to me I opened the refrigerator taking out some Mac n cheese.

As I waited for the food to be heat up I sat down next to her. Her gaze was down and she was playing with her fingers. Titling her chin upward with my finger. I pecked her lips.

"Don't be afraid baby. I will never hurt you" I assured her smiling.

She blushed and I smiled. Morphing my face to a more serious one

"First things first we have to talk about the rules." I informed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay everyone here is my second chapter of My Special Princess. I hope everyone enjoyed it and I thank you for the reads. Please forgive me for the spelling and grammar.

Vote

Comment

Share

Yours Truly,

Sarah 💋