Where have you been?

Jin's pov
Where is that girl? It's nearly 12 am and she's not back from that party. I swear if she hooked up with a guy I will beat that guy up and tell her straight. Sorry that sounded mean I wouldn't be mean to y/n. I love her but I hate when she stays out this late. Door opens very slowly
Your pov
I try to open the door really slowly because I know it's really late and Jin might be sleeping. I close the door and I turn to see Jin sitting on the couch with no shirt on and a lamp light on. He says where in the world were you, do you know what time it is?!! I say no.... He says it's almost midnight that's way to late to be out, what if something happened to you? What if someone took you? I say I was fine. He says I was worried about you. I say sorry.... He says don't stay that late anywhere anymore. I think you know what I'm my own person I should be able to do what ever I want to do but I wasn't thinking in my head I ended up saying that out loud. Jin says that will get you hurt y/n. I say stop trying to baby me Jin I'm tired of it I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Jin says I baby you for your own good and protection. I yell I can take care of myself! I can't take him anymore right now, I go up stairs to the room Jin and I share. I grab a pillow and scream in it.
Jin's pov
I guess I shouldn't of been so over protective on y/n. But I just couldn't help myself my motherlyness kicked in and I freaked out. I really feel bad that she got mad at me. Maybe I should go and say I'm sorry to her. I walk upstairs and knock on the door. I say can I come in? Y/n says go away. I say please let me in. No answer. I try the door nob, its unlocked she forgot to lock it. I walk over to her sitting on the bed. She doesn't move. I say hey listen I'm really sorry about that, just sometimes I can't help myself when I get overprotective my motherlyness kicks in and I can't control it, do you forgive me? Y/n says yeah I forgive you and I understand I would do the same thing if you were me and I was you. I say I love you. Y/n says I love you too. We kiss!
---------------------------------------------- sorry this wasn't the best one ever but I tried to make it seem pretty good, it turn out a little lame but I hope you guys liked it. Might not be putting out very many imagines soon because I have color guard camp coming in a few weeks but I will try to put out some things