Most Illogical

Stardate 53957.5

Captain Janeway stepped out of the turbolift on Deck 5 and took a right, intent on visiting Lieutenant Sindile in her quarters. As she made the next right and caught sight of the door, however, she pulled up short for a moment, surprised. Ensigns Hall, Wildman and T'Lin were wedged shoulder to shoulder in the open door, facing into the quarters. The Captain walked up behind them, and between the heads of Samantha and T'Lin she could see Zariel inside the cabin, in uniform, hands on her hips and a defiant look on her face.

"We got a mutiny going on here?"

The three in the door turned halfway, and Wally said, "Apparently we need one, Captain." He flung an arm out in Zariel's direction. "She was on her way down to Xeno."

T'Lin, concerned that the Captain was missing a vital piece of information, said earnestly, "The Doctor relieved her of duty for three days, Captain, and ordered her to rest."

"Thank you, Ensign." The Captain spoke to Zariel. "I distinctly remember hearing the Doctor tell you to take it easy, Lieutenant."

Zariel folded her arms uncomfortably. "Taking it easy just makes me feel worse, Captain."

At that, the Captain had to laugh; it was just too familiar. "Fortunately, I know a remedy for that, Lieutenant. May I come in?" Zariel nodded, and the Captain stepped inside, followed by Zariel's crew, who stood side by side again with their backs to the closed door. The Captain extended a hand for the PADD that Samantha held, and Sam handed it over. After tapping on it for a moment, the Captain looked up at Zariel again. "There are five uninterrupted hours on the holodeck, beginning tonight at 1900. If you had that time, what would you do with it? Would you do something relaxing, or would you climb mountains or wrestle monsters or something?"

Zariel stood silent for a moment, thinking, then raised her face to the Captain's, a smile beginning as an idea came to her. "I think I can come up with a suitably chill activity, Captain."

"