3

Reacap:
"Not yet"? I asked
"Shit" was all Hunter said as he looked down
------------------------------------------------

Alex POV.

There was an awkward silence for a while. I didn't know Hunter had felt that way. I mean, we did only just meet today and I felt like I already knew him so well for some reason.

Suddenly the silence was broken and I was engulfed in a huge hug. At first I resisted because I was in shock then i had remembered what had just happened and started crying again. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and just sat there and cried for what seemed to be hours and hours.

"Shoot..." I said as I just remembered I was actually supposed to be watching the other boys, there probably hungry.

"Hunter" I said pulling out of the hug "I need to go check on the boys and see if they want any dinner because their probably starving" I said starting to laugh.

"Okay, do you want me to help you cook dinner? I don't have anything better to do hahah"

"Sure" I said smiling big

I walked down stairs and checked on Ashton and Brandon, they said they were ok but wanted some Mac and cheese.

I got to the kitchen and since Hunter wanted to help me cook, I let him.

"Hey Hunter, where's the Mac and cheese"?

"The top shelf" he said pointing at it.

"Ughh..." I sighed as I began to climb up the cabinets. I became really good at it since I am so short. Hunter offered to help but I just said no and that he's about so see the everyday life struggles of a short person😂

I finally reached the top and grabbed the Mac and cheese and jumped off.

"Wow, I'm impressed with your climbing skills"

"Well you know... I do have a lot of practice" I said laughing

After we finished making the Mac and cheese we I called for Ashton and Brandon and we all sat at the table and ate.

"What time do you guys usually go to bed because it's actually getting pretty late, it's already 10:30"

"WHOOOO alex let me stay up after bed time... Alex let me stay up after bedtime HAHHA WHOOOO" Ashton yelled dancing around the house

Uh oh, I don't want Christine to think I'm a bad babysitter just because I let Ashton stay up past his bedtime.

"ASHTON, whatever happens your mother does NOT find out about this okay"?

"Okay" he said with a smirk.

"Now go put on some pajamas and brush your teeth lil' bean"

A few minutes passed when I heard ashton yell "ALEX CAN YOU COME TUCK ME IN"?

"Sure one second Ashto, I'll be right there" I said as I ran up the stairs. When I came in the door Ashton was all cuddled up under his blankets.

"Awee" I whispered under my breath. I came over and gave him a kiss on the forehead and said goodnight and left his room.

I walked into hunters room since that is where I had placed my stuff. I went into my overnight bag to grab my pajamas but I couldn't find them.

"Crap"!

"What, are you ok?" Hunter said propping himself up on his bed with his forearms.

"I forgot to pack my pajamas, there probably sitting on my bed. I guess I could run home really quick and grab them."

"You can just borrow some from me if you would like, I'd hate to make a pretty girl like you walk in the dark this late at night". As soon as he said this it made me blush so I looked down hoping he wouldn't see it.

"Okay, that would actually be great" I said ☺️

Hunter POV.

I went to my closet and had to think long and hard what to grab her to wear. She was staying in my room since I have an extra bunk bed in my room so she will sleep on the bottom and I will sleep on top.

I didn't want to grab her just a huge t-shirt because she probably wouldn't have been very comfortable wearing that. But it is the beginning of summer and it is HOT outside so I didn't want to grab her sweatpants, and my athletic shorts would probably just slip off of her slim waist so I decided on my loose boxers and one of my hollister tank tops.

"Here you go" I said handing her the clothes. She thanked me and walked over to the bathroom and changed. I do have to say, she looked really hot in my clothes😂

Alex POV.

I walked to the bathroom and changed in the clothes Hunter had given me. He gave me a pair of boxers and one of his hollister tank tops and I looked hot😂

I put my hair up in a messy bun and took off all of my makeup and brushed my teeth.

When I walked out of the bathroom Hunter wouldn't stop looking me up and down. God this kid made me feel so special and more wanted then any past boyfriend has ever made me feel. Everytime we touch I get butterflies in my stomach and get this tingling sensation whenever our skin meets... I know it sounds crazy but I think I'm falling for Hunter Rowland.

Me and Hunter decided to cuddle and watch a scary movie. We put on the conjuring and got into his bed. I didn't want to seem like a baby so I didn't tell him but scary movies actually really scare me. But I think he stared to catch on since every time something would happen I would scooch closer to him and hug him tighter.

All of a sudden I felt my eyes get heavier and I laid my head on his shoulder and he later his head in mine, I soon fell asleep to the sweet smell of his cologne and the feeling of security being wrapped up in his arms.
------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys will continue to read this! I'm going to try and update every night but idk if I'll do more or less but I guess we will see