chapter 1

Alice's pov
"Alice get your sorry ass down here!" my mom had screamed at 2 am. She was mostlikly drunk and pissed. "Coming !" I yell back. I hurry down the stairs in my panda onesie with my pink old paci shoved in my pocket. I get to the bottom only to see my mom with money and my dad shoving keys in my face. "Get your bitch ass to the store and get us more beer and hurry!" She screame slured in my face" I wipe my face and take the keys and money. In only 17 how the hell do I get beer. "Yes ma'am" I take the money and rush out the door. Not relizing I still have on my onesi. I pull up at the store and get out. I walk in and go strate to the back. I grab the beer my mom and dad like and go to the front. "Good afternoon ma'am. My I see your ID?" I cuss under my breath. " I'm sorry. Look I have the money. If I don't get it for my parents they will be pissed. Please just one time sir." I plead with the casgere. He shakes his head. " I'm sorry lady. I can't sell it to you." I start to tear up and walk away. What am I gonna do. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around. A guy that looks like a lawyer is looking down at me. " hold on there little one, why are you buying beer at 3am? " I start to panic. "I...I um...can't tell you mister" I look down at my feet. "Hey now. Look up at me honey bee. Can we step out and talk. " he says lifting my head with his finger. I don't know why but I get a strong daddy vibe from this guy. And I'm trying so hard not to go into little space. Is it wrong to want to tell this guy everything. I just want him to make me feel safe. I nod and walk with him. "Now little ladybug. Tell me wgats going on." he sits me on a bench and kneels down. "My parents are making me get it. If not I'll get hit again." I tear up and start to panic. "Sweet girl. Come on I'll get it And then I'm following you home." he pushes my hair out of my eyes and smiles. I nod. We go back into the store and he holds my hand. " I'm getting the lady her alcohol." he says matter I factly. "Yes sir" the kid shivers and rings it up. We take the bags and put it in the car. I bend over to shut the trunk right and my paci falls out. I blush like mad as soon as he picks it up. He wiped it off and pops it in my mouth. "I know." is all he says as he walks to his car. I get in and start tears my house. My heart is racing the whole time.