Comfort and Confession

Half way back to Iwaizumi's house it started to rain. Pour.

The 2 friends ran back inside to the apartment soaking. "Looks like a storm is gonna come" Iwaizumi said while looking at the window, he turned to look back at Oikawa, who was frozen in place with a terrified expression on his face as the sky flashed with a bang.

Oh shit, I forgot, Oikawa is terrified of thunder...

FLASH!

Oikawa hurriedly threw himself on Iwaizumi's couch and covered himself in the blanket lying next to him.

Iwaizumi didn't know how to comfort his friend in a situation like this but he sat closely next to him.

FLASH!

Next thing you know Oikawa had his face buried in Iwaizumi's chest. "Iwa-chan... I'm scared," Oikawa breathed against Iwaizumi's chest who was blushing like crazy. "Cmon Trashy-kawa ur a grown man now..." He said slowly putting his hand on Oikawa's
head.

Another bang of thunder as Oikawa pressed harder into his chest.

"Iwa-chan.... I-" a tear fell down Oikawa's face.

Why is he crying? I mean I know he is scared but....

Iwaizumi felt his heart pound. Oikawa was so close to him, and all he wanted to do was tell him how much he loved him...

"Oikawa I-" Oikawa looked up at Iwaizumi who's eyes streamed with tears.

"Iwa-chan..."

"I love you Oikawa."
Iwaizumi said blushing and worried about what Oikawa's reaction would be.

Oikawa just stared. The lightning and thunder seemed to stop so he sat up straight normally. They stared at each other for awhile until Iwaizumi said-

"Never mind, forget it..." Iwaizumi got up to go to the kitchen to make dinner. His mind racing and was frustrated.

Oikawa quickly pulled him back and pushed his lips against his.
The kiss was so sudden. Iwaizumi was surprised but didn't want to let go. He didn't know if this was the way Oikawa actually felt or he just felt bad for him.

Oikawa parted them away from each other and while holding his face said...

"I love you Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi was taking this in and trying to get his brain to process everything that happened. But he couldn't. All he knew Oikawa loved him back.
It made Iwaizumi happy.

Oikawa hugged him and whispered "Took you long enough Iwa"
Iwaizumi blushed profusely.
His heart was pounding.
Staring into the brunette's beautiful brown eyes.

Iwaizumi hugged him back and said "Want to stay for the night?"

"Wow you just can't wait huh?"

Iwaizumi hit Oikawad head "Shut up Trashy-kawa..."
Iwaizumi gestured to the window. It was still pouring outside.

Oikawa looked at Iwaizumi "Sure" he said smiling. His eyes still wet, Iwaizumi leaned down and wiped his tears.

"Let's eat dinner and then we can re-watch some Star Wars till we sleep.  Sound cool?"

Oikawa jumped up at the name of Star Wars "Okie Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi smiled and his heart still pounding from there kiss. He was glad Oikawa felt the same way.

He just hoped everything would turn out alright.