1k contest!

For getting 1k views, I'm finally ready to announce the contest!
I want you towrite a story about my OCs Charlotte and Pierre

For getting 1k views, I'm finally ready to announce the contest! I want you towrite a story about my OCs Charlotte and Pierre

Charlotte:Age 15

Hair: Galaxy with stars

Skin:Snow white.

She is very smart and her magic is very strong. She isn't strong physically seeing as she used to skip gym and read. She is a really good friend and does not let other people push her friends around. She only seems to have one good friend and her family besides her mom was dead. In which case her mom didn't like her being a her and before she ran away her mom was always cutting her hair and making her dress as a boy.

Name:Pierre

Name:Pierre

Hair:orange and red

Skin:Light orange.

Pierre is socially smart. But is educational terms. Stupid. He's very soical and a lot of girls seem to like him. Though he doesn't seem to be interested in a relationship. Either that or he's just not smart enough to notice. His magic is quite strong but he was never good in gym. His mom and dad could care less about where he is and what he's doing. Seeing as they're always leaving him home. He has a lot of friends but his best is Charlotte. He's clumsy and a kust a general goof ball.

I want a story about these 2. You can add characters and stuff.
Iy needs to be a chapter long idc how many paragraphs you got.

The winner will get art made for any of thier books.

Tag me in the story you write!!!!!