Marked as his Ch 2

ok heres the next chatper

enjoy

Marked as his

Chapter 2

.:Clary's Pov:.

I woke up and the first thing that pop into my mind was am I in heaven? Well this is because when I open my eyes I was surrounded by white; white ceiling, white curtains. After a moment I heard a beeping noise that sounded like one of those heart rating machines so now I knew I'm not in heaven. Disappointed I tried to get up but a strong hand push me down.

"Easy there Clary, you need to rest" a voice whispered

"Omg omg guys guys Clary's awake" a high pitch voice nearly yelled

When I looked to my right I saw an IV stuck in my arms and bunch of other needles were around my body. My heart rate quicken.

"Clary what's wrong"

I looked to my left and saw who that voice belonged to, a very worried Alex.

"It's the needles, I don't like them" I whispered, I didn't think he heard me but he did. Now that I look closely he has dark circles under his eyes, I wonder if he has trouble sleeping. Without even knowing what I was doing I lift my hand that only had one needle and touch Alex's cheek. He froze.

"You look tired, have you having trouble sleeping?" instead of answering me he laughed.

Before he could answer I was surrounded by my rest of friends and my parents, all of them had the same expression, worried and relief and they all had dark circles under their eyes.

"You really know how to scare people to death you know that" Max teased but I could see it in his eyes he was fighting from crying, Stella however was boiling her eyes out with tears.

"Stella what's wrong? And where am I? Why are you here? And why do all of you have dark circles"

"Don't you remember anything sweetie, you're at the hospital, Alex and Max found you at the bottom of the cliff, the doctors say you're lucky to be alive" my mum choke on the last bit as she tried to fight from crying.

"I- I um can't remember" I wanted to keep it a secret about seeing the wolf.

(A week later)

I was doing my run, when I stopped and started walking on the pathway to my house when a voice suddenly interrupted me.

"Hey little girl"

Startled I turn around and came face to face with a boy around my age if not 1 or 2 years older, he has raven black hair which reminded me of that wolf.........

And silver eyes with a hint of blue again reminded of the wolf, he had a nice built.

"It's not little girl" I said

His eyes swept over my body, I was used to attention from guys, but none made it this obvious.

He shrugged. "Just saying hi, that's all"

I waited for more, but all he did was stare at. With a shrug of my own I turn around and took a couple of steps forward.

"You smell good, you know" he suddenly said

I stopped walking again and gave him a what- are- you- kidding- me look, which only made his sly smile grow bigger.

"I... um, what?"

"You smell good" he repeated

"Are you joking? I've been sweating all day, I'm disgusting"

"Sweat isn't a bad thing, some of the best things in life happen while sweating. Yeah if you get too much of it and it gets old and stale, it turns pretty gross. But on a beautiful woman?" He tilted his head to the side and looked at me "Dead sexy and intoxicating"

"Well thanks for the hygiene lesson" I said "But I don't really care AND I'm going to go shower all this hot sweaty action off me. Sorry"

Before he could say anything I jogged towards my house but before I closed the front door I heard his laughter.

well? did you enjoy it?????

VOTE COMMENT BECOME A FAN