Chapter 1!

"Hey guys, I'm Shannon and.." I said my usual introduction to my videos and answered as many questions as I could. The video took about an hour to film but it's always worth it. You see, I'm kinda famous-I have a few hundred subscribers on YouTube and Instagram/Twitter. My channel has mainly become about LGBTQ stuff and showing people that it's okay, and they're not alone. I like to be an inspiration and show people it gets better. I'm gay myself, and I'm still loved. I live with my mom. My parents got divorced a few months ago, it was hard but we all knew it was for the best. I have an older sister Casey, but she's at college right now. I finished editing the video and then my phone buzzed, it was Ally; "yo girl, wanna stay over"
I typed a reply "of course, I'll be over in 30 minutes." Ally was my best friend, and was the first person I ever came out to, she's also gay, but we wouldn't ever date each other. I pack a bag and put my phone in my pocket. I rush down the stairs and see my mom sitting at the table "hey mom is it okay if I stay at Ally's?"
"Of course sweetheart, do you need some money for food?"
"No it should be okay thanks"
And with that I set off out the door, I considered taking my car but Ally only lives a couple of blocks away. I just walked straight in and Ally was watching Netflix. I sat down and my phone started buzzing so much, my tumblr was blowing up. So many people were saying "oh my gosh! You and Cammie would be so good together"
"You guys should date!"
"OTP! Am I right?!"
I was so confused.. I'd never heard of a..Cammie?
She commented back "I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS STOP IT"
I bit my lip as I stared at her picture. She was absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't even met this girl, and she already made my heart skip a beat. I had to talk to her.. I got ready to send a message..
"Hey.. You're getting those weird messages too.. Right?"
I hesitated to send it, and then Ally broke me out of my thoughts "yo bro where you at?"
"Sorry.. I was just getting loads of messages about this girl.. Look"
Ally looked at the picture and her mouth dropped
"Dude she's totally perfect for you, message her"
"I don't know.. She seems kinda sassy.. What if she doesn't want to talk to me?"
"Bro have you seen you?! You're hot!"
I looked at ally for a while longer and then looked back at Cammie's picture. I hit send before I could talk myself out of it. Now it was just a waiting game. 45 minutes later Ally and I were sharing a pizza. I began to get so worried in case I had annoyed her.. I felt a buzz in my pocket.. I pulled out my phone, my palms sweaty and checked the notification.. It was from her.. From the very beautiful.. Cammie..

Hey guys! First chapter!! Let me know what you think? Comment what should happen :)
-Mel😜