《cover shop》

Welcome, to my cover shop! Hopefully you would love all my works.

If requesting for a cover, here is the form:

Author's name:
Style:
Cover title:
Theme:
Quote:

If it's a book series, fill up this form instead:

Author's name:
Book1 title:
Book2 title:
Book3 title:
Book4 title:
Theme:
Style:
Quote:

So after you've fill the form, of course, your payment.

The payments are:

1. A follow would be nice.
2. You must leave 5 or 10 votes on one of my books. Comments can be nice, too.
3. And credits. For it is really needed for the hard work/effort that I've put. And it's your choice if I'll just put my name on your book or give me the credits to your description.

And as for the people who requested a cover set, here is your payment.

1. You must follow me.
2. You must leave at least 5 to 10 votes on my two books.
3. And always, the credits.

Rules:

1. You must finish your payment before taking the book cover. It will be stealing if you will just take it.

If you are not yet done with your payments, here is a sample of how your book cover will look:

It is sealed. You can look at your beloved cover, but you can't take it yet. For the payments are not yet done.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. Please, don't rush me for making your book cover/s. I have school and sometimes my schedule is full so I can't make your book covers at the moment. The only time that I can make your book covers is my free time. So please, be patient.

2. I'll just message you if I have an update about your cover. Since mentioning usernames isn't working sometimes.

3. I don't want to sound offensive or anything. But starting from now on, I won't be reading requests through messages. Wait, hear me out. I'm starting to have a hard time reading many requests on messages and on comments at the same time. And sometimes, I can't make some of your request because of confusion and of piling of new requests.

Not that I don't like making your requests. But sometimes, I have notice that there are requests that I failed to do or are still on pending. And I don't want to disappoint all of you guys so the only way that I can think of right now is that make a request on the comments section. Only.

Thank you for your understanding.

Written by: Asleepwriter_
Updated: October 6, 2016