Full Description

FORBIDDEN LOVE
FULL DESCRIPTION

Normally in a story like this on, you have the bad boy and the good girl. This isn't one of those. It's the opposite, really. Let me tell you why.

One girl, one boy, and one forbidden love. Mal Bertha; daughter of Maleficent. She's from the Isle of the lost, where villains like her mother, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella DeVil live.

Ben Florian; son of King Adam and Queen Belle. He's from the United States of Auradon, where Kings, Queens, Prince's, Princesses, and Godmothers live. Such as his parents, Aurora, and Fairy Godmother.

A month before Ben is crowned King, he makes a proclamation that the children of the Isle should be given a chance. A chance to live in Auradon.

He chose the kids of Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella DeVil, and Maleficent. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos get the chance to be the first four kids to go. Only they're there on a mission for Mal's mother, to get Fairy Godmothers want.

When Mal and Ben first meet, it's almost love at first sight for them. King Adam and Queen Belle did not approve so they forbid it. However it didn't work as the two had a secret relationship.

Currently rewriting
Short chapters
I'm back!