Chapter 1- The Beginning

Hello everyone this is my new Story called My special  princess. It is a ddlg story and I hope everyone enjoys this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1

"You stupid bitch! Why can't you fucking act your age" my father yelled.

Yanking the stuffie out of my hands and ripping the head off Clara, my stuffed bear. Tears streaming down my face I grabbed the remains of Clara off the floor and held her close to my heart.

My mother stood in the door way drink in hand and yelling for him to beat me to a pulp. He began to kick at my ribs and face. I tried to cover myself but it proved nothing.

"Pl...ease...sto...p" I whimpered.

He kicked harder this time, enraged by my voice. Ever since I was little I had speech problem. I'd stutter a lot or couldn't remember what I was saying. When I went to school I had trouble keeping up with my classmates because I didn't understand most things especially subjects like math.

"Your a damn freeloader... Can't do a damn thing and on top of that you sit here and act as if your two! Grow the fuck up!" He yelled.

He proceeded to take my crayons, paper, stuffies, anything that had value to me. Slamming the door behind him I lay on the floor holding what was left of Clara.

"Clara... Come back together" I whispered,
But nothing happened.
I sat there and cried my eyes out: one from the pain, two that Clara was gone and there because I had no one to love.

My eyes glanced at the window... Maybe I could escape but who would tame care of me. I had no one. Limping to the window I grabbed what remained of my stuffie leaping out of the window. Crashing on the ground I tumbled down the small hill by my window.

"Ouchie" I groaned.

Walking down the street I didn't know where to go or what to do but I allowed my feet to just take me. Sucking my fingers to calm down. I sat on the curb continuing to suck them.

"Why won't anyone love me" I cried.

My head buried in my knees I heard footsteps approach me looking up I saw a handsome man with a chiseled jaw, black hair and some scruff on this face. He had a tight t shirt on and some jeans.

My tears came out at dull force now

My tears came out at dull force now. Hold out my stuffie's head and body I choked out a whisper " Please fix stuffie..."

Lucas P.O.V.

Walking down the street I let out a deep sigh. It had been two months since my Erica my precious little and I called it quits. I had come home early one to surprise her and I found her upstairs with some guy riding his dick in our bed. She begged me to forgive her but I couldn't have a girl who cheats. Since then I've been searching for a new little but still hadn't found any luck.

As I continued walking I came across a small girl, her head was buried in her knees, next to her was what looked like to be the remains of a teddy bear. She lifted her head as I approached tears pooled down her face.

She held out her stuffie, taking it from my hands I looked down at her face. Bruises lined her pretty face. A black eye was beginning to form. Her face honestly looked sunken in like she was deprived of food. I wanted to make her tears stop and take care of her.

"Princess, I'll fix your stuffie. Do you want to come home with me? Do you have a home of your own?" I proceed to ask.

Shaking her head 'no' I proceeded to help her up. She stood in front me starting to make grabby hands. Picking her up I placed her on my hip. Laying her head on my shoulder she gripped my shirt.
"It's okay princess, I've got you" I assured.

Sarah P.O.V.

"It's okay princess, I've got you" he said whispering it in my ear.

Carrying me in his arms we began to walk. The walk wasn't long but it was short either. His house was bigger than where I lived before. I smiled a little. It was so pretty and it had lots of flowers. Flowers were my favorite thing.

"You like my home baby girl" he cooed

Nodding my head we entered the house. The inside was as pretty as the outside. Moving to the living room he sat down with me in his lap. I blushed a little I never sat in a guys lap before especially one as pretty as him.

"So princess... Tell me what happened to you" he inquired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not Edited

Okay everyone that is a wrap for chapter one my new story "My Special Princess" id like to thank everyone who read this chapter and my previous books. I'm starting to get back in the groove and write more often. Also I do apologize for the spelling and grammar...
Vote

Comment

Share

Yours Truly,

Sarah 💋