Chapter Fifteen

Victoria's POV

We pulled up to this big building.

"What is this place Justin?" I asked.

"It is a hotel with a huge restaurant and ball room." He answers.

"Really? " I ask again.

"Yep, but before we go in, put this on," he says handing me a blind fold.

I look at him weird but decide to trust him and put it on.
He parks his truck and comes to guide me out of it. We walk a little ways and then he says, "happy graduation!"

He takes off the blindfold and there it is. A brand new Silverado with a candy blue paint job and mossey oak interior. Oh my gosh, he didn't!

"Is this for me!?" I stupidly ask knowing good and well it is.

"Yes babygirl, all yours," he answers.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream.

"Here's the keys to it, and shh, save the screaming for later kitten," he whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"Ugh thank you thank you thank you Justin!" I yell, ignoring I just yelled again.

He rolls his eyes but says no problem. Then he takes my hand and guides me inside the building. Justin tells the host his last name and the guy has us follow him to our table.

We sit down and then order and eat this amazing food! And I may or may not have had a little too much wine.

"Now that we've ate, care to dance?" Justin asks.

"Um sure," I say.

We dance together for what seems like forever. So slow and gracefully. It was so peaceful. I felt like a princess in her castle. This moment was meant for me!

Justin held onto me tightly while we danced. Moving slowly with the music. We were so close together, that I'm guessing my hips pressed against his while moving got him excited "down there", if you know what I mean. I laugh a little.

"What's funny baby?" Justin asks.

"Oh nothin, just find it a bit funny how you're totally turned on right now," I whisper while I grab his dick when no one was watching.

"Mm baby, lets get to our room," Justin says.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I wink.

We could hardly get up the elevator to our room without keeping our hands off of each other.

Justin had me pinned against the door to our suite while putting the card in to unlock it.

When it finally came open, we both stumbled in with our lips connected to each other's and Justin took his foot to close the door then pinned me against the wall.

He had me jump onto his hips and then he carried me over to the big king size mattress. He laid me down and started to slide my skirt off gently while I kicked off my shoes. He raised me up so that he could take my blouse and bra off and then laid me back down.

Then I flipped us over and unbuttoned his shirt to take it off and unbuckled his belt and pants and took em off.

Then he flipped us back over and leaned down to my neck and kissed me there, leaving yet another hickey. Which I don't mind, he can leave love marks all over me and I wouldn't mind. And that's exactly what he did. He left em all over my neck and chest and breasts. It was so hot.

"You're mine babygirl. All mine," he tells me, "say you're mine."

"I'm yours daddy," I say amd that makes him smile.

He kisses down my belly and then slowly slides off my panties and slips two fingers in me. I arch my back and moan from the sudden pleasure and then he lowers his head between my legs, pushing my legs further apart, and then starts licking my clit really fast while gripping my thighs, pulling my body closer to his face.

"Uhh oh gosh, Daddy!" I yell.

"How's my babygirl liking this?" He asks leaning up.

"I need more Daddy," I say, breath hitching.

"Oh, we're gonna be a slut tonight aren't we?" He asks seductlivly.

"Mhm," I moan at his choice of name to call me, "only for you."

Then after me sayin that, he throws his boxers off and begins rubbin the head of his dick against my entrance which causes me to breath heavier.

"Ready baby?" He asks and I nod.

He slides himself into me slowly, taking it all in. Then he begins to thrust. Slowly at first, leaning down to kiss me while he's doin so, then out of nowhere speeds up the pace.

He's gettin very rough now, thrusting in out so fast.

"Mm oh my, Justin! Ughh!" I scream gripping the sheets when he reaches down and rubs my clit while still trusting fast.

"Oh Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" And before he could say anything I came, but he was still goin.

"Oh my gosh this feels so great baby" he says.

"Mhm!" I agree.

He then slides himself out of me and flips me over on my hands and knees and I lay my head down on the pillow, making my back arch.

Justin slides himself back into me and begins thrusting fast again, this time gripping my butt then spanking it, hard makin me moan loud and bite the pillow.

"Yes baby, be a good little slut and scream louder. Let the whole hotel know who's hittin this pussy right baby!" Justin moans.

And with that, I cum again and this time, so does Justin so he pulls out and cums all over my back.

After that, we lay in the bed, exhausted, and I'm playin everything back in my mind that just happened, and smiling like an idiot.

"You seem happy" Justin sags laughing.

"I am," I admit.

"Good, this night was all for you," he says wrapping his arm around me, "now, ready to get in the shower?"

"You'll have to drag me, my legs feel like jello," I say, and he laughs.

"C'mon babygirl. I'll carry you and we can take a bath instead," Justin says picking up and goin to the bathroom.

After the bath, I lay on the bed naked, and Justin has lotion, rubbing it all over, givin me a full body massage.

"Mm this feels great Daddy" I say moaning as he's working his magical hands on my body.

"I'm so glad kitten, I lo-" and then he pauses for a sec then finishes, "I love that you love it."

I turn over to look at his face to see his facial expression since I was layin on my belly. He just looks at me and smiles.

Even though that doesn't seem like what he was gonna say, I just go along with it.

After about and hour of him massaging me and us talkin, we finally settle down to sleep.

I'm snuggled up against him, layin on his arm with a hand layin on his chest with a leg over his, my favorite position when layin with him.

"Goodnight babygirl. See you in the mornin," he says.

"Goodnight," was all I could say before bein out like a light.

(Hey y'all. Hope y'all liked this chapter and sorry I haven't updated recently. Been kinda stressed out lookin for jobs. Wish me luck, hopefully I'll get one soon)