Saturday sex.

"Ahh, that weekend is going way to fast."I said walking into Mr.Myers room. "You sure danced like crazy." He smiled I just laughed. Annnnnnd the butterfly's are back. I wonder what was in his mind that night. Gosh I hate Saturday sessions.

I say down and we started talking about my future. "So where do you want to go to college?" He asks

"The university of Kentucky."

"Niceee, nice."

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"You know my buddy went there."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Played baseball."

"Hmm." I say. This has to be the most boring conversation I have ever had. Breaking the silence I asked

"Where'd you go?"

"North Carolina"

"Gotcha.'' I say. His smile lights up the room. Oh he is so hot. His wife is lucky. I wish I was his wife. Wait does he have one? I ask myself.

"I bet that's where you met your wife." I wish I wouldn't of said that. It came out by itself.

He laughs. "I don't have a wife."

"Girlfriend."

"Nope. Single."

I was surprised a man like that, who wouldn't want him?

"Wow." I say.

"What's that suppose to mean?"he smiles

"Ohh, i dont know, you look like a hollister model." Why was I saying this?! I

Couldn't stop myself.

"Are you calling me Cute taylor?" It was getting intense. we were talking extremely fast. I have no control over my body.

"Yes, the matter of fact I am" this is not like me. Why the hell am I talking like this?

Everything was going through my head I close my eyes to catch my breath. Before I could open them I felt someone's lips on my lips. I kept them closed I knew it was mr.myers. I never wanted this moment to end. Is this real life? I better not be dreaming again. His lips were so soft. Even the kiss lasted a total if 5 seconds it felt like it lasted a life time. After he pulled away I opens my eyes "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done that.''

"No, no, you're perfectly fine. I liked it"

He looked at me "it's wrong I could get into a lot of trouble."

"Shh, it can be our little secret." He kissed me again. This time his hand went up my shirt. I let him. I felt him caress my back. He grabbed my hand and we went into his office. This is all happening way too fast. But this is a one in a life time opportunity. I'm going to take it. He picks me up and puts me on his desk he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. I take off his shirt. His rock hard abs are making me weak. Soon I was just in my panties and bra. And soon after that, I was completely naked. So was he. I wanted him. Right there. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks so I wouldn't regret it later.

"Hey, you're only in high school once right? Gotta have fun with it." He continued to kiss down my neck. I felt him. This was the moment I've always wanted with him.

After we were finished, An hour later there we lay. Both naked on the floor. He was

Quite. I rolled over and I was on top of him "again? Already?" He says with his smirk. He puts his hand around my waste. "Why can't you be older?"

" I don't know." I leaned down to kiss him. "So are we gonna do this more often?"

I smiled "if you want too." I looked at the clock oh gosh! It was 6:00 I had to be home at 5:30. " I have to go.'

"What why?"

"My dad will kick my ass." I put in my clothes and I flew out of there.

{I know. Too soon. I just didn't know where else to go with the story. I hoped you liked it. I tried. Lol and BTW sorry this chapter is dumb.}