Part 4 1/2- Forgiveness

Sorry for the wait!

***************************

Reader's POV

"What the fuck?!", "Holy shit!", and "How the hell?!" were the main questions that were going through your head as you sat in the faceless man's office. On your right sat Masky, a man with a white mask who was always in your nightmares killing you and the man who had raped you. On your left sat Hoodie, the other guy from your nightmares who killed your mother and forced you to give him a blow job (A/n: this is such a lovely exposition, isn't it?). And finally, the man with no face sat right in front of you behind a large desk. He was the one who had dragged you and the two men out of the bedroom and into his office, fortunately with a blanket wrapped around you, Masky, and Hoodie.

"Well then, Masky and Hoodie, could you please explain why you were...engaging in such a way with a new recruit?" The faceless man asked. They both stuttered and said many excuses in response, none of which would justify what they did. You chose this time to speak up.

"What do you mean by new recruit?" All eyes fell on you.

The faceless man replied, "Right, we should explain this all. My name is Slenderman, but just call me Slendy. We have chosen you to work as a murderer. You were chosen for your strategies and intelligence, but since you were sane and would not normally choose to kill, we had to change you a bit. Killing your mother and giving you nightmares was one of the steps we took. Having your father be abusive was too. And finally scare you into believing that you were crazy, what my proxies were supposed to do instead of using you like they did."

You held onto your little F/a tighter. All that pain you had gone through, it was all so they could make you murder others. It was just too horrible. They probably didn't even care about your feelings.

"Y/n?" Masky looked at you and put a hand on your shoulder. You were so focused on your thoughts, that you couldn't even tell that you were crying. His hand felt reassuring and threatening at the same time. You shrugged and off and wrapped the blanket tighter around yourself. He looked a little sad and looked back down. But you didn't feel bad for him. After all they did to hurt you, it felt like you deserved to make them hurt too.

"I can't believe this." You started, "All this pain and suffering. Everything that I went through. Everything that my mother went through."

You looked at all of three of them, "It was just so you could use me to kill others!"

You turned to Masky and Hoodie, "And you two thought you could just kidnap me and rape me! What the hell were you thinking?!"

Hoodie and Masky looked at each other and shrugged. You sighed and stood up.

"I am leaving. Take me back home. Now."

Slendy shook his head, "I'm sorry, but we can't let you leave. We're even having someone kill your father now, so no one will suspect a thing. No one even knew you since you just moved. Nobody will really worry."

"What?! You can't just-!" You were cut off when a boy with a smile cut into his face came in. He wore a white hoodie covered in blood and his skin was snow white. His messy hair was a dark black. He carried a huge kitchen knife and his unblinking eyes had black rings around them.

He looked at you, "Uh, am I getting in the middle of something? Why are you guys wrapped in blankets?"

He got closer to you, "And who is this~?" You blushed and tried to push him away, but Masky beat you to it.

He wrapped an arm around your waist, "Hey! Leave her alone. Y/n doesn't like guys who look like they ate a tube of lipstick."

The guy shrugged, "Oh well. I already have another one (A/n: it's coming out soon! *wink* *wink*). Anyways, I killed that drunk bastard." He turned to you, "You're welcome." After that, he left to do something else.

You looked at the guys left in the room, "Are you happy? Sickos." Then, you ran out and down the hallway. You turned the corner and sat down, crying. It was just like at your mother's funeral. It felt like you had lost everything. Except this time, you actually had.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps. They reached you and you looked up to see Masky and Hoodie.

"What do you want?" You asked through sobs. They both kneeled down at your sides and kissed your cheeks at the same time. You blushed and held your blanket closer.

"We're sorry, Y/n. Can you forgive us?" Hoodie asked. You could tell they were doing puppy eyes under their masks.

You couldn't accept their apology. "I-I can't. I've lost e-everything thanks to you g-guys...."

"No you haven't." Masy said. You looked up at them.

He continued, "You still have us." You broke down and started crying, only to feel them both hug you. Your heart started to beat faster and you were so sure of what to do then than any other time in your life.

"I-I love you guys. And I want to be by your sides for the rest of my life."