Chapter 4

Groupchat

Kass👑 - yo Bitches

Huntaaa😁💙 - Kass y r u up so early

Kass👑 - I haven't went to sleep...

Huntaaa😁💙 - Kassidy Rain Dallas I'm coming 2 ur room right now.😠

Mariho💅🏻 - wait why did you just call her Kassidy?

Kass👑 - cause that is my name beoch

Brando🍟 - the sass is real

Mariho💅🏻 - what will happen if I call you Kassidy?

Kass👑 - I will cut off you di.ck and feed it to you.

Weston🐛 - feisty one😈

Brando🍟 - you should hear her when Aaron touches her food

Blake👌🏻 - she bit his hand until it started bleeding then she hit him with a wooden chair...

Huntaaa😁💙 - Kassidy let me in.

Kass👑 - okay you dickwad

Real time

I get off my bed and walk over to the hotel room door which Hunter was pounding on.

"Can I help you" I say with a bit of attitude.

"Yeah come on we are watching Netflix until you go to sleep" he says with his Mac Book pro in his hand.

"Okay come on you are watching Mean girls with me" I say pulling him into my hotel room.

We were laying on the bed watching Mean girls he was asleep so I just closed the laptop and put it on my night stand so I can go to sleep.

I'm turned around laying the opposite direction of the way Hunter is laying just thinking.

Then Hunter rolls over to lay the same way I was seconds later he wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his chest.

I smiled due to the fact we were now cuddling.

Wait why did I smile? Do you like him? No I can't like him he is my best friend on this tour.

Maybe I do like him...