Rules/Information

As you have probably noticed, this is a RolePlay based off of the decently well-known series The Selection.

In the series, 35 young girls (Ages 16-18) are selected from the Country of Illea to compete for the crown- and the prince.

Each girl comes from a different Province, which is a city in Illea. The Contestants are from different Castes (There are 8), 1 being the richest, and 8 being the poorest.

More information will be supplied throughout the RolePlay.

(WARNING: Not all of your characters will make it to the end)

Rules:

1. No inappropriate content allowed besides kissing, hugging, etc. Even with those, do not take it too far, or make it too descriptive. Otherwise, please take it to the PMs.

2. I will be accepting up to 35 people in the RolePlay (as competitors), but only 4 will win, for there are 4 princes.

3. If you did not see before, there are 4 princes.

4. I will RolePlay as one of the princes, but the other three will be Role-Played by the first three claimers OF THE PEOPLE I TAG.

5. Do not take charge of another player's character.

6. Hate the character- not the RolePlayer!

7. You may make up to 2 competitors (Unless you are RolePlaying a Prince)

8. You will get three Warnings for breaking the above rules, and you will then be kicked from the RolePlay.

9. Oh!- No cursing. Moderate curses are allowed, however. (Ex: Darn, Darnit, Dangit, Shoot)

(Is there anything that I am missing?..)

People That I Would Like to Join (You do not have to):

XxFadingStarsxX
Xx_Blossom101_xX
that_book_girl_lily
SkyDaWolfGamer
WaveNote
AgentGraceCampbell
August_Izumo_June
DemiWizard1205
Jaystorm123
NoelleQuinn