واحد

"Welcome, my King!" Louis Dayne bowed towards Robert Baratheon, already wondering where the hell his daughter was.

"Louis! Long time no see! How long's it been? 24 years?" The king laughed loudly, patting the lord strongly on the back. "High Hermitage is still hot as hell, and there's still sand in my shoes!" Looking beside the old man, the King regarded Nymeria Dayne with hospitality, his eyes twinkling in familiar memory.

"Nymeria! Looks like time hasn't caught up with you yet, unlike your old husband over here!" The aging woman chuckled, and laughed even harder when she saw the rest of the royal court sweating. "Now where's your beautiful Flora?" Robert questioned, looking at the family and not spotting the brunette. Nymeria could already feel herself screaming at Flora as she saw her come up from the shore.

-

Flora mentally berated herself for not hearing the ships dock into the shore. She had been playing with the starfishes, trying to find the purple ones the fishermen had been going on about. She saw the whole royal court talking to her family as she approached the shoreline, trying to adjust the strings of her olive green swimming gear. She almost smirked as she saw her mother's glare, disapproving of her attire. The people of High Hermitage had gotten used to seeing her in such revealing clothes, but she had realized just now that the men and women inside the big ships that had just arrived would be aghast towards what she was wearing. But she didn't care; she was 29 and free, and Flora planned to stay that way. She felt the sand crumble beneath her bare feet as she reached the hot sand, her tanned and exposed figure attracting the eyes of the court. Water still dripping down to the ground, she brushed her brown hair out of her face, her green eyes glistening. Going over to her parents, she stopped abruptly and faced the King, who had a small smile on his face.

"Princess Flora," he chuckled, "you never really fail to surprise me." Robert laughed, holding her cheek in a fatherly way since he didn't want to get any closer and inevitably get soaking wet.

"How old are you now, dear?" A cold voice cut through the conversation, Flora turning her head to face Cersei Lannister.

"I'm 29, my Queen." She bowed, making her cleavage a little more noticeable as one of the strings slowly adjusted downwards. Flora made no notion to fix it though, her face sporting a small smirk.

"Ah, and why haven't you married yet?" It was Cersei's turn to smile, the question no doubt raising gossip about the beautiful woman. Was she infertile? Did she like girls herself? Or was it that she was too pretty for a man?

"I'm still waiting for the right one, my Queen. I wouldn't want to marry a stranger, and my parents have been so kind to me." She smiled coyly, meeting the Queen's eyes. They were glaring subtly at her, hiding behind a brilliant smile and golden hair. Flora never liked that her father had to dabble in politics. She knew the main houses, knowing that it was a dangerous game to play. So she reminded herself to calm down, or she would otherwise be thrown into the pits of the Lannister lions.

"Your parents have been very kind to you indeed." She could feel the water dripping down her skin, eyes following her every move.

"We just want what's best for her, my Queen. I guess that's what happens when you love your children." Nymeria lashed back quietly, her husband holding her back.

"Aren't they just the best? Now what's that famous fish you've been telling me about, Louis?" Robert interrupted Cersei, looking at her with a glare of warning, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"It's called sushi, my King. And it's a dish made of assorted fish, not a fish in itself." Her father smiled, winking at Flora. He knew that it was her favorite food, and that her eyes brightened at the thought of eating the raw salmon again.

"You islanders! I'm so excited for the next few days, Louis. And may I add, I would like to go bathing in your clear blue seas too."

"We'll have suits made for you then, My King." Louis Dayne politely replied, beckoning over to a servant to fulfill the request.

"Now, where is my Kingsguard?" Robert looked around, yelling for the Lannister. Flora stayed in her place beside her parents, still conscious that everyone was either now jealous or coming after her. She looked down to her legs, a peasant boy poking her thigh. He had a pure smile on his face, carrying a pink gumamela which Flora presume he was offering to her.

"Thank you." She knelt down and whispered in his ear, making the young boy blush and run away. She smiled and looked at the flower before placing it behind her ear.

"Would you like to have dinner with me and Flora sometime, my Queen?" Nymeria suggested as she held Louis' arm, shooting an apologetic look towards Flora.

"My King, I've secured that ships have securely-" Flora tucked in the flower comfortably, trying to secure it in the place. She observed the stray sand particles sticking to her knees, brushing her knee caps as she sighed in frustration when they would not remove. She brushed her hair instead, making a mental note to get hair ties later in her room. She looked up, suddenly aware of how silent everyone had gone.

Jaime Lannister stared at her, not minding the way his helmet was slowly falling. Flora felt like a deer in the headlights, his green eyes piercing her body as it followed the way water continued to flow down. She gulped, looking over to Robert, who was staring at Jaime, and looked at Cersei, who gazed at Flora like prey.

"i-in the docks." He finished, dropping his helmet and surprising the whole court, who had been watching silently his stare. He never left her eyes, refusing to show any emotion as she took a step back and felt her father's hand brush against hers.

"That's good." The King was smirking now, observing how Jaime and Flora were still staring at each other, their eyes never leaving.

"Okay, shall we get going?" Cersei's loud clap signaled that it was time to go, and everybody continued talking and bustling on the shoreline, heading over to the palace to get some shade. Flora watched as the Kingslayer reluctantly stalked over to Robert, his golden hair blinding in the sun.

"Flora, love. Flora?" Her father waved a hand in front of her face, a worried look in his eyes.

"Yeah, papa?" She asked, holding his hands.

"The way the Kingslayer was staring at you, I don't like it one bit-"

"Promise me you'll stay away from him." Her mother interrupted, holding her shoulders as their similar green eyes bore into each other. The woman slowly nodded, looking over to the royal court, now near the palace, and looked back at her mother's furrowed eyebrows.

"I promise."

-

ok im sorry but honestly I had to publish one of these, bC JAIME so if any of you hungry and thirsty jaime stans are here, hellOOO nice of you to drop by eheh

bye bye

sophia!!!