Chapter 1

Tris POV

"God Christina, we are playing truth or dare, not dress ups" I let my frustration loose in my voice to try to prove my point of 'why dress up for a game?'. "Thank me later" says Christina. "Thank you for what? Caking my face and dressing me up like a doll?" I shout at her. She just simply ignores me for a moment, because she is too focused drawing on my face with her eye liner ink.

"One for guys not being able to take their eyes off you and two for not being the first person naked" she answers plain and simple. I don't need guys to stare at me nor I will never ever be naked in front of guys, we aren't even members yet. "One, we aren't even members yet and two what do you mean by 'naked'" I question, looking her straight in the eye.

"Well if you don't complete a truth or dare, you have to remove one article of clothing-" I interrupt before she can continue with "what about shoes or socks?". She then to my surprise starts laughing. "Well before I was so rudely interrupted, I was about to say that excludes shoes and socks" Oh, that's why she is layering me. So then I won't be in my bra and underwear too soon.

"Who is hosting the game?" I say in an attempt to change the topic. "Zeke is, Uriah, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, Will, Four, You and I are attending" she says with a grin. "Four, instructed Four? Why would he be there" I question. "Zeke and him are best buddies" Oh, I'm about to say something when I hear "Ok done". I don't bother to speak what was on my tongue, so I sigh instead.

I look in the mirror. I look........Dauntless. Christina has dressed me in ankle high black boots, skinny black jeans, a tight black tank top with a dark, dark grey crop top over the top and a black army jacket. I have to admit, I look pretty badass. Also Christina caked my face with makeup, oh joy.

We head towards Zeke's apartment. Christina knocks on the door and we get the door opened by none other then a very drunk Shauna. "Welcome to the house of the royal highness Zeke" she booms. She walks off to the side so we can enter. "Well she is clearly drunk" Christina whispers in my ear, "yep" I whisper back, popping the p.

I start to take in the surroundings a bit better when Christina and my conversation ends, which is quite clean to my surprise. I then turn to see all the boys, including four, staring at me with their jaws dropped to the ground. Well Christina was right. Christina goes behind them and whacks them all on the back of the head to get them out of their gaze.

I turn back around and blush. "We gonna start or what?" Christina says.

________________❥ - ❥ ________________

Ok. What ya think?

I own this chair I'm sitting on, but I unfortunately don't own divergent, the grand Veronica Roth does.

Please follow me on Instagram? My username is @arenaofinitiates I only have 300 followers. Lol. Like a boss

Til next time, CIAO!