Cat eyed

"Daichi!"

Sawamura Daichi heard his friend shout his name. He grabbed his luggage and went towards the sound of the voice, passing through crowds of people bumping into him with their own luggage. Daichi eventually found his friend Sugawara Koushie.

He gave his friend a side hug. "Where's everyone else?"

"They went to the food court after getting tired of waiting for you." Suga gave him a pointed look.

"I know, I know, I'm late but its not like we didn't plan to meet early anyway"

"Why were you late anyway?" Suga and Daichi both began to walk to the food court.

"My sister wanted me to bring her a few books from the library before I left."

Suga's smile dropped a bit. "How is she?"

Daichi sighed. "She's doing better and is stable, and the only thing she's worried about is the brain cancer taking away her sight and that she won't be able to read anymore."

"Yui is supposed to get surgery soon isn't she?'' Suga looked up at Daichi.

"While we are away."

Daichi exhaled. He was constantly worried about his sister. He hated that she was going to go through the surgery without him there but he couldn't cancel his trip to America.

They found their friend Asahi sitting alone at a table near a Ichiran restaurant. Suga and Daichi sat down across from him.

"Where are Noya and Tanaka?"

Asahi sighed. "Tanaka ran off to flirt with the Starbucks worker and Noya went to fix his hair. Apparently it was 'wilting'." Asahi laid his head on the table. "Honestly those two are gonna cause me hair loss."

Suga laughed. "Watch it. One of those crazy people happened to be your boyfriend."

Asahi' groaned."Noya is a great person, but it doesn't stop him from being absolutely insane." Asahi smiled.

Asahi and Nishinoya have been together for three years now. They had started dating in Asahi's, Daichi's, and Suga's second year of college. They were now twenty three and graduated, while Tanaka and Noya were 22 and in their last year of college. It had first come as a surprise when all five of them realized they were all going to the same school and an even greater surprise when all of them made the volleyball team, accept for Suga who hadn't tried out.

"Daichi!" Uh oh Daichi knew that voice. He dodged the body that almost slammed into him and watched it fall on to the floor.

"Ugh." Noya picked himself up from the ground. Tanaka came running from behind him and clapped Daichi on the back.

"Wow, you could have at least caught him, Daichi."

"He's fine."

Suga and Tanaka laughed. Daichi looked at the time. "We should probably get on our plane it boards in 15 minutes."
and
.....................................Time skip brought to you by Kenma's video games......................................

Daichi sat down in his assigned seat at the back of plane. The rest of his friends were spread throughout the plane. He had gotten a window seat which was pretty cool to him. He sighed and looked at the empty seat next to him. It was a full flight so he wondered who would be sitting next to him for the next long hours. Last time he was on a plane this older woman had sat next to him and she had smelt of cigars and cheap perfume.

That's when a tall, young man with wild black hair walked to the back of the plane, right to where Daichi was. Without a word the guy sat down and tucked his carry on under the seat in front of him. He looked at Daichi and made a small smile. Daichi then realized that he had cat like eyes....and that he pulled them off well. After that, only one thought was in Daichi's head.

'Well shit.'