Chapter 5: The End Of The Story

Lucille's P.O.V.
"I have to leave for Illinois." He rubs my shoulder, in his Sunday clothes.
"Just maybe make a new group. When you go there, I'll meet you in the basement. I've planned it." As I approach him and hug him.
He lets go of me and nods.
"Trust me?"
I nod. Of course, I trust him.

 He smiles and leaves with his stuff

I love you... Milo Jacobs.
--------------------------////---------------
Milo's P.O.V.
I had to leave California for the worst future I can get. But I can do the film. Lucy said she had a camera and tape prepared for me.
I knew she loved me, and I loved her.
Today was the mass for celebrating the moving of our family. They invited many, including Lucy.
They greeted each other, while I took Lucy and Pines with their Ivorye to the basement.
"Ivorye, is it okay if you wait outside together with Pines? I have to talk with Milo first."
"Sure."
They left the room. Finally, it was just the both of us.
"Milo, here's the tape...and camera."
She held them with both hands. I held it and it was brand new.
"Is it where you left it?" I asked and she nodded.

I placed it down and kissed her.
I can say she was gonna leave and watch how I make my own film.
She hugs then whispers in my ear, with her soft hand on my chest, saying...
"Be careful then we'll meet again after the bond breaks. Somewhere." She kisses me tenderly and walks away.
---------------------------/------------------
The film started.
We were celebrating with my dad since he was a reverend in the church.
Lucy and Pines were there. Ivorye left.
They nodded to me and made sure I didn't drink it.
Well, I only filled poison on their glasses.
It was my first and last communion.
----------------------------------------------
Lucille's P.O.V.
I sat down when it was nighttime.
I saw Milo and his family.
"Milo, it's your show."
"I know but you have to help me." He took my hand and I just agreed.
His family was tied up, ready to go away from his life. I prepared the charcoal and fire, while he prepared the bowls.
The rats were free. He locked them inside the bowls and began placing the hot charcoal stone.
The rats found there way out of the bodies, instantly killing them.
At the end of the movie, I clapped at Milo and hugged him so tight like always.
"That was the greatest film I've watched."
"Really?"
To prove it, I kissed his pale lips and touched his neat hair. He replied with the same response... And that was the end of Milo and Lucy Vildes, the girl who taught him to be himself.
One day, after 4 movies and a failed attempt in making another, I know faith will put us through.
Milo and Lucy:
I love you...my destiny.
----------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for being with me for a short time.....
To aaliyahh2002 darklxve Awk-Fangirl and KirstinB23JK  thank you for being my inspiration...