~Book #9~

Woah! My second upload in a day..or night I should say. It's probably because I feel guilty for not uploading in months! :(

The next book that I want to share with y'all is of the horror genre...with of course a touch of romance and betrayal. You know I'm a sucker for those <3

SwEeT mAdNeSs

By: Cold_lady19

"Don't make this any harder, Angeles" I swallowed hard. The way he said my name sent a chill through me. How did he know my name? Who was he? "I'm not opening the door" I took a step backwards, looking at my kitchen. There was a knife on the counter, I needed it. If this man tried to break inside my apartment, I was going to fight back. He sighed deeply.

The above excerpt/summary that the author had doesn't show the best of the book so don't read too much into it.

To be completely honest, this book scared the crap out of me...especially the cover. The characters were so detailed that you could almost see them (unfortunately here) :D It was crazy how much the book scared me.

One of the things I really liked about this book was that it always kept you on the edge of your seat. You could never guess what was about to happen! It was madness! (Haha see what I did there?)

*A little spoiler: Everything is not what it seems.*

As always: Vote & Comment if you like the book and if you want me to add more books!

~pratty4ever~