Behind Closed doors.

He laughed quietly

Playfully tugging at the top of your shirt he signalled that he wanted it off.

Very afraid you pushed the tiger upwards just a bit so that you could heave the shirt over your head.

(Topless)

"This got me excited" he said jokingly looking down at his black jeans. Noticing the bulge that was slowly raising.

You thought to yourself 'Am I really doing this? I had never had sex before but I had always thought of giving it a try..' Your thoughts were broken once the big cat took his white tee off and revealed a very sexy, well worked body.

"Do you like it...?" He said noticably new to the situation.

"Yes, I love it" you said through hard breaths.

"Let me have it." You said accidently letting your thoughts get away.

He paused~

"Of course" He said sexily leaning forward licking under your fuzzy neck.

You werent used to this situation, so your heart pounded.

Enjoying the lovely feeling of the saliva on your neck. You couldent help but moan silently.

"Yes.. Thats what I want" he said, hoisting a hand up to your chest and feeling over your breasts.

"Y-you do..?" You said through very hard breaths.

"Yes pleaseeee~" he said breathly.

"Then give it to me!" You said quietly. Leaning your head back.

Then the handsome white tiger leaned up from the neck licking and positioned on his knees.

He reached down to his zipper and aggressiely tried to let his erection free. Struggling to unhook the zipper, you leaned up and gently let the zipper free.

He quickly slipped the jeans off of his legs to his boxers.

"May I..?" You breathed

"Yes PLEASE!" He groaned

Then Silently you put your hands on the tops of his boxers and slid them down to his knees. Revealing a large boner and his very large cock.

  "Do you want this?"  He teased

"Yes... yes!"  You moaned.

"Then take it !" He said playfully.

-- You slowly put your hand on his big one. He silently groaned at the touch. --

You began to rub it with your hands in an up and down motion. Getting faster and more aggressive as you went. This was fun for you, and oviously very pleasureful to him. You continued for his own sake.

"Yes.. You like that..?" You breathed

"Hmm.. Yess.. Yes.. " he groaned slowly.

He pushed your hand away from his cock.

Confused you scooched back on the car seat.

"I want to penatrate you baby" he said

"Take me.!"  You moaned.

   He slipped your shorts off and quickly tore off your panties. 

Hesiantly he put a hand out and touched your crotch. Pulling his fingers up and down trough it.

It was amazing. Like nothing before. You couldent help but moan loudly.

- The sexy male felt very excited at the soud and continued to rup the spot -

"S-stopp" you moaned

"What baby..? What do you need?" He asked leaning forward.

"I want you in me.... Take me joey, take me!" You moaned extremely loudly.

"Your wish is my command" he said smiling, licking his front tooth.

He grabbed your waist and very gently turned you around.

He positioned his large penis into you.

"Ohhhhhhh.. Yess" you moaned loudly
As he entered.

He began to aggressively run back in fourth inside. Rubbing your walls and giving you the biggest sensation in the world.

  He picked up the pace faster and faster.

  "Hmmm.. Ohhhhh~" you breathed

"Harder... Harderr" moaning aggressively

And he did.

It was so amazing. Unbareable actually. He then slowled down and breathed.
"B-baby.. Im about to.. To.. C-" he got cut off as he pulled out and let his semen blow forward in a spray motion.

He groaned aggressiely and leaned back. You fell to a full laying position.

"Oh. Yes. Yes." You breathed. Letting his lay his head on your unclothed chest.

His body layed on you. And all went silent. Nothing but his panting and breathing. And your shrill silent moaning.

Keeping you warm, he and you slowly feel asleep on top of each other.

~

(NEXT PAGE x3)