Chapter 5

Jack's P.O.V

I don't know how I got back to my place without stripping her of her clothes. As soon as we were in the door I was shedding off her clothing. She pulled on my shirt and I took it off. She let out small moans when I kissed her neck. I'd never been so excited just to touch a girl before. 

Ella's P.O.V

The next thing I know we are in his room and I'm almost naked. His hands sliding up my waist. FUCK. He pushes me on the bed and cups my face and kisses me. "Please, daddy." I breathed out. He smirked and took off the rest of my clothes. Naked and scared, I sat on his bed. He was just watching me as he took off his pants and boxers. Moving slowly toward me, I suck in my breath. "Be good, princess." He mumbles and kisses down to my breast, sucking, leaving small hickies till he got to my already wet bottom. He kisses lightly down there and then rams himself into me. I moan and he covers my mouth. I bite my lip as he goes faster. "F-fuck.." he trails off. 

I can feel myself starting to loose it. "Nuh uh uh. Not yet." He turns me around my ass over the bed, face buried in the sheets. I feel him enter and moan. he goes quickly in and out until the tight grip on my hips loosens and he reaches his high. He attacks my clit with his mouth, sucking. Eventually I scream out "Jack!" and reach my high too. 

I layed there, extremely confused on what just happened. Did I just fuck the fuckboy? lmao puns. 

(THIS WAS SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE TO WRITE AND I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT)