Chapter 21: Garrett and Lauren.... LAUREN KIDNAPPED!?

Start from the beginning

Gene's P.O.V.

I waited and waited til he arrives. When I saw him and he approach with the baby but...

"YOU DUMB BABY!!!! QUIT PULLING MY HAIR!!!!"

I notice the baby pulled Vincent's hair while the baby giggle and Vincent struggled to get it away from him. I definitely facepalmed and sweat drop from his idiotic side. I stood up and grab the baby from him. I turn him around to face him when I saw his mouth drooling bubbles. This baby got some nerve to disrespect my allies.

"Listen here, you little thing, you're going to stay here, behave yourself, and never do anything stupid. Got it?" I said to the baby. He just looked at me with a straight face until he started to smiled and giggled. I deadpan and the baby try to grab my nose with his small hand. I grabbed his little hand and showed my sword.

"I'll kill you when you try to touch me," I threaten and he just place his hand on my sword and examine it. I watched the baby for a moment until....

"ANGEL!!!! GENE!!! WHERE IS HE!?" My eye twitched and looked at my beloved.

"What's wrong, dear?" I asked.

Then suddenly I got smacked on the head.

"OW!!! What was that for!?" I yelled while the baby laughed.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID!?! ANGEL IS MISSING!!!!"

I groaned and put the baby down on the floor and went to look for my son.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I watched the weird smelly man walked away before he put me down on the floor. I watched the other one, the one I pulled his hair. He had his arms crossed and watched the weird person walk away. He looked at me as I started at him. I smiled at him and he just walked away. I spotted here while I giggled and started to crawl on my hands and legs. Then I saw a baby crawling towards me until he saw me and sat down. I crawl towards him and smiled. He didn't smile back, just sitting there. I wonder how is mommy and daddy are doing. I wonder how is my brother Garrett doing. Then the baby in front of me started to crawl away until the weird smelly man came again and picked him up.

"There you are, Angel, never run away from your mother," he said.

He looked at me and stared back at him.

"Angel, once you grow up.... I want you to be the first one to kill this baby and I don't want you befriend him," he said even though I wasn't paying attention while I was drooling all over the floor then something smelled really bad. Is it that weird smelly man? Or the baby? Or the room that I don't know?

"Ew... what's that smell?" The weird man said.

I smelled myself and started to laugh.

"Of course...."

I giggled and giggled until....

"VINCENT!!! ZENIX!!! CHANGE THE BABY'S DIAPER!!!" He yelled. Then walked away and I hard a sudden yell.

"I AM NOT CHANGING A BABY'S SHIT!!!! VINCENT!!! YOU CHANGE THE DIAPER!!!"

"UGH!!!!! WHY!?!?!"

I smiled and giggled. Then the man from earlier came and looked at me with a weird looking face. Is it because he's weird looking? I wonder what's going to happen if I'm around? I giggled again and the man picked me up.

"I am never going to capture another baby ever again," he said until I felt something in my throat until I spit something on his face. I puked. He had his eyes closed and wiped off the puke and gave me a weird look. I smiled and he sighed, "I gonna regret this..." he said and took me somewhere.

_______

Welp! That's funny!

Mike: Umm.... is that you?

Huh? *Looks and saw a high school photo of me* Shit... *Runs toward the picture about to grab*

Mike: *Snatches the picture and Looks at and blushes* You....

SHUT UP!!!

Mike: (She's kinda cute like that.) *Shows the picture at me*

PUT IT AWAY!!!!

Mike: Why would I?

I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Mike: Heh....

*Blushes in embarrassment and over my face with my hands* Why.....

Mike: You gotta tell me about your high school when you change.

Never! BYE MY CUPCAKES!!!!