Chap 2.Blood sport

alexa pov

"Baby,I will never leave you.look the me" he touched my chin lifting my head a bit "Baby,I want you to know if I die you have me in your heart" he grabbed his sisters locket and put it on my hands "I love you" I whispered "I love you too that was the last I ever saw of ben.

I wonder what the old alexa think of me.She would probably think I'm a bitch.Oh well.

Let me explain the waves

Waveone-lights out
Wave two- plague
Wave three earthquake
Wave four- silincers
I remember when me and my friend Zallette used to walk in the beach talking about boys,Life.All girl things.

She would usally tease me and Ben.But we both knew she was kidding.I wonder where she probably is now.i know that she's somewhere.Not dead yet.

I grabbed one pack of twix and ate it.

I wonder what things would have been like if I had a baby.Or any child.I will probably laugh alot.I rarely smile And when I do its when I find loot (hehe that rhymes)

All of a sudden I hear a snap of a twig.My heart started to beat my head snapped backwards,Frontwards,left and right

I hear a gun shot but feel no pain.Thats my cue to run.So I ran.

I ran until my feet hurt.My calves were burning but I didn't care.I see a bus in the distance I throw myself to the ground

I hear a speaker.

"ITS OK WE ARE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!"

Bull shit.Why is there a bus if there is no power?

"I CAN SEE YOU" a man yelled

I gave in I looked at my weapons and looked at them with a crazy stare

"Get inside" the man said soothingly I dropped my weapons at his feet and went inside of the bus.

I swear to god if I'm going to be raped for my stupid actions I won't fight back just saying.

I twirled my hair in my fingers thinking about Bens sister and his locket.Bens probably dead and I should accept that but part of me wants to not give up.

(A-n)IM SOOOO VERY SORRY THIS CHARTER WAS SHORT AND SUCKY I PROMISE I WILL MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER

*tear*