CH. 10: BABY?!

Inks POV:

"F-fathers?" I ask dumb founded. Error gets off my head and looks at me confused. "You know! Daddy, Papa, my old man." It finally clicked in and my hands shot to my mouth and tears came to the rims of my eye sockets. "OH MY GOD! ERROR!" I yell. Error wraps me in his arms and we sit there and cry out of happiness for a while. When we finally stop crying I tried to get up, but I guess the crying and throwing up made me kinda out of energy. I couldn't even sit up on my knees without falling back to the floor. "Ink! You're pregnant remember, and you just threw up a bunch. You hungry?" I look up at him and smile "No dip Sherlock I was looking forward to eating on the floor!" I say at him and he roles his eye lights.

Once we made our way downstairs he put me on the couch and went into the kitchen. He had brought a bucket from the bathroom for me to throw-up in if I needed it. As I waited I pulled up my shirt to get another look at the belly my little baby had formed for protection. I couldn't see over my shirt so I took off. When I stared down I smiled. It was really, really small, but I could see a faint glow down near my spin. It was glitching and at first I panicked, but then I get curious. "Error?" I yell at him. He shouts from the kitchen "Yeah, babe?" he yells. "Do you think that since you were born with the errors and such, that maybe the baby will have that trait as well?"

There was a pause. "Yeah, I guess. I'm not exactly sure though...why?" I look down at the little flickering light. "T-the baby's heart is flickering and it looks like it's glitching." I heard pans clatter on the ground and suddenly Error was right beside me. He looks at the little heart closely and sighs. "Want to go to the hospital and get me tested or something to see if that's a trait or a problem?" I look at him and he looks at me. "I-I mean if you want to..." I say shyly. Error smiles and nods. He gets up and whips out his phone. I'm sitting there waiting for the hospital to answer. "Yes this is Error." ... "Yes Error." ... "I was hoping to book and appointment to see if this certain thing I have is a trait that can be passed down or if there's a problem that needs to be dealt with." ... "Yes we'll come right away." ... "Bye." He hangs up.

He turns around, "Hey, I'll help you get your clothes on then I'll see if we can get someone to help us get to the hospital. I don't want to risk teleporting." It takes a few minutes, but we manage to find me something comfy to wear since my usual won't hold both me and my growing baby. So we went with one of Errors oversized sweater and a pair of sweatpants. "Who do you want to pick us up?" he asks and I think. "We can't go for Swap and dream cuz they will go ape shit about it. And Fresh and Tone, I'm not worried about Tone I'm more worried about Fresh going ape shit as well and just going out and telling everybody. I'm not ready to tell Papyrus yet and well...I don't think your Papyrus is willing to."

Error sighs and flips out his phone again. I wonder what he's doing when "Hey...I got a...I got a favor to ask of you." ... "What is it? Well you see, can you like run me and Ink to the hospital real qui-" I can hear panicked screams through the receiver "Hey! HEY! CALM DOWN DAMN IT!" ... he sighs "Look you'll see when you get over here why we have to go to hospital, ok?" ... "See you in ten." He puts his phone away again. "Who did you get to come and take us?" Error rubs the back of his neck and sighs awkwardly. "Error." I say sternly and he avoids eye contact. "Who. Did. You. Get?!" I say with more force. He sighs in defeat, "I called Sci-Fi and he just so happens to have Fell with him and-" I raise a hand to silence him. "There's no problem with that. As long as we get there I don't mind. Besides they're our friends, but I do give you permission to slap Fell if he does anything stupid."

A few minutes later we hear a car of some kind roll up and a knock on the door. Error opens it and Sci-Fi runs in. "What's wrong? Show me what is wrong!" he protests and Error raises his hands in front of him. "Dude, chill out. We can't have all this commotion right now." Sci-Fi looks around and his eyes land on me. "Hey! You're not wearing your usual stuff...WHY?"

He asks suspiciously. I smile a shy smile and look at Error. "Come here." Error waves him over. When they both made it to the couch Error squatted down and Sci-Fi followed suit. "Now when I show you, you are NOT to go crazy about it ok?" Error demanded. Sci-Fi nodded and Error raised up my sweater to reveal my shinning ecto-belly and the little flickering soul down near my spine.

"Oh my lord." He says and puts his hands to his mouth. "Isn't it precious?" Error states and rubs my belly. "H-hey! That tickles!" I say and laugh a little bit. Error smiles and pulls my shirt back down. "Shall we be going now?" I say and Error picks me up. We head out the door and there's a van out there waiting. Fells in the passenger seat. Thank god. When we all get in the van Sci-Fi starts driving. Fell looks back after a few awkward minutes of silence and asks "So...Why do you need to go to the hospital?" I look at Error and he looks back. "Well...you see umm-" suddenly Sci-Fi cuts in, "I'll tell you later. We need to get them to the hospital." Thank the lord that he had done that. Fell sighs and stares out the window.

Most. Awkward. Car ride. EVER. When we got there we said our good-byes and head inside. A nurse notices us immediately "Do you need assistance? Or a wheelchair perhaps?" Error nods and the nurse gets a wheelchair. "Thank you." I tell her and she smiles and nods.

Error wheeled me to the front desk and there was a bunny looking monster sitting in the chair behind the desk. She looks up as she sees us approach, "Hello, are you here for an appointment? or for something else?" she asks. "Yes I'm here for an appointment. I'm under Error and yes it's as you heard it." He says annoyed.

The bunny looked taken aback with his attitude, but if she wanted a paycheck she would have to put up with it. She put on a forced smile and looked in the records on her computer. "Yes I have you for a checkup about if something you have is a trait or not." She gets up and walks around the desk. "Follow me." Ittook a couple minutes, but we finally made it to where we were going. "Wait in here and I'll go tell the doctor you're here." She walks away and Error sits in a chair beside me. "I seriously hope this is a trait." He says and kisses me on the head. The bunny comes back and says "He'll be out here in a minute. Which of you is the patient that's wanting to see about this 'trait?'" Error looks up. "I am." The bunny Looks at him and says "I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave your frie-" Error stands up and says sternly "This is my boyfriend and he is having my child and he IS COMING WITH ME." The bunny took a couple steps back and snorted. "Don't shoot the messenger asshole." and walks away.     

Fighting for Love (Error X Ink)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें