Back In Time

I was sent back in time. About 5000 years ago, in ancient Egypt, the time of the great pharaoh Aknamkanon. I felt so invisible to the country. Maybe it's because of the way I was dressed (T-shirt,sneakers, jeans, and my (H/L) down. I quickly found some abandoned women clothing for this era. I looked like a poor slave, but at least I fit in. After walking around for a while I saw the prince of the pharaoh. When I first saw him I immediately fell in love with him. I wanted to meet him so badly, but the guards held me back. I did not know the prince's name, but little did I know that I would soon find out. After waiting for a long time I was taken and bought and sold in a slaves market. As luck would have it, I was the new slave to the prince. Although I was excited to see him, I decided to keep my mouth shut. It was late at night and I was by the gardens under a big tree singing my favorite song in a soft and sweet tone. The prince was out there as well. He had heard me singing,"well what beautiful singing miss-" he said with a blush. Surprised I looked up to see my prince."your highness! H-how long have y-you been here?!" I said in a cold sweat. "Oh n-not very long" he said also very nervous (I did not notice)." You have a lovely voice, what is your name?"he said with a goofy grin. "M-my name is (Y/N)..." I said flustered. "Ah~ (Y/N)...what a lovely name...well then (Y/N), why are you out here in the cold like this? Especially in those clothes!" He pointed to my slightly short, no sleeves, slaves dress I was wearing."oh! Well I love to come outside when it's dark and sing or just think about my problems and such..." I said calmly "Well! You'll catch a cold at this rate! Come here..."he put his cloak and arm around me."there. Are you warm now? He said blushing again. "Y-yes...t-thank you your highness.." I replied also blushing, but I was a deep red. As we watched the stars together I had noticed that he had brought me closer to him while I was watching Orion."s-so! Um...what are you doing out here your highness?" I said trying to not think about how close we were."huh? Oh! Yes that's right! I guess I'm here the way you said...I'm just here to think about my problems." He said."well what's bothering you?" I said. "Well My father is ill and Mahad and I don't know if he will be alright. I just hope he does."he said with a sigh."and I also hate that big room I sleep in...it's so lonely and dark. I miss sleeping with Mahad when I was little. At least I wasn't alone." He said. "Well...y-you have me tonight...I shall keep you company! I blurted out without second thought. "You will? Oh thank you Sasha! I am most lucky to have met you!" He said happily."let's be friends forever! Even when we grow into adults we shall still be friends!" He says like a little child."hehe! Yeah I would really love that! Thank you...um..."I said. "Atem...my name is Atem" Atem said."thank you Atem for being here I am also glad to have met you!" With that I gave him a peck on the cheek and fell asleep on his shoulder. I could have sworn I saw a shocked look on his face along with a blush, before I dozed off. When I awoke the next morning, Atem had left a note in the sand and also his cloak that he had left, was over me too keep me warm. The note said," I have to go to my duties as prince! Thank you for last night! I really enjoyed talking to you! Ps. And thanks for the goodnight kiss on the cheek! Your friend, Atem." I blushed madly when I read the last part. Had I really kissed the prince of Egypt on the cheek?! And he didn't mind?! BEST NIGHT EVER!!